Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

I don't know VG personally but raniy will rip you off she will that's what her group always do she works for a small time pimp in duncanville be carful because thay have a under age girl that they will try to black mail you with she is young an tall an has dirty blonde hair blue eyes stay away from raniy she is not Worth the drama the reason she left eccie Is because this is not the first report on her doing this stuff she is never by herself beware !!! Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42
I approve this message!
the first time i saw Rainy she was a damn good time.. she was at a decent location and she did everything i wanted her to..

the second time i saw her, she came to my house.. she came inside and the first thing she did was lay down her wallet on my kitchen counter.. she wanted her green up front and told me she had to "walk it out" to her "sister" that was waiting outside in the car..

i told her to instead invite her sister inside my house.. Rainy agreed and then went outside to go get her..

but.. Rainy simply got into the car and then took off..

so the whole moral of this story is that - she gained my trust with the first time visit only to set me up for the second time visit..

oh and i checked her wallet she left behind - it was empty - that was just a prop to make me think she was trustworthy and that she would come back for it.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I approve this message!
she will get you hooked on that pussy and then do a 180. her trick is to lure you in by meeting up and then coming up with some BS story about needing to give the cash to her “sister” for food stamps or some other sob story. sad thing is, she was a regular for me until she fucked me over. never again “rainy”. Originally Posted by ponytailfetish
I approve this message!
  • BLM69
  • 08-20-2018, 11:09 AM
This thread makes me want to visit rainy, I'll make sure to take care of business after the encounter. Any more sexy spinners that you approved for in the past VG?
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to this sight going down there were MULTIPLE WARNINGS about this girl in the ALERT section of this website.

Her specialty is the slow con and if you see her its only a matter of time until she rips you off as she has done to many including myself.

If somebody can post an image of the ALERT from Google Cache you will be saving a lot of men frustration and disappointment.

Provider in question: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424901

Latest ad: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2390478

Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

This has been a public service announcement. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I approve this message!
Now go back through this thread and look at all of the members of this community that threw me under the bus and/or STOOD BY HER...I WOULD AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I approve this message!
I approve this message! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I RTM all of them as SPAM!
seems like the op and the provider in question are both untrustworthy. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hey Jules...You forgot your panties on my dresser last night...but I won't mention those skid marks to anyone I promise...

Smooches, hehe!
You are one very strange dude...I hope every Lady in your Hobby future does her diligent research on you!

What Jules originally wrote was solely about you, that you are on multiple DoNotSee lists, so your last post is worthless other than it adds to your Creepy Factor.

And like I said in Post #47 - “It’s not that we don’t believe you, now it’s that we believe you deserved it!”
she will get you hooked on that pussy and then do a 180. her trick is to lure you in by meeting up and then coming up with some BS story about needing to give the cash to her “sister” for food stamps or some other sob story. sad thing is, she was a regular for me until she fucked me over. never again “rainy”. Originally Posted by ponytailfetish
This is exactly what that piece of shit "Rainy" did to me. A total heartless fucking hustler, scammer and thief!

And then she has the BALLS to post an Ad as if nothing happened - UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!

Thanks for coming out ponytailfetsh as their are many more to follow.

Whoever else got scammed by her please tell your story so she can never work anywhere again and victimize good, generous, caring men.

And to all you white night mangina cucks in the previous posts - GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

Instead of giving me the benefit of doubt, you threw me under bus for a lying, thieving whore when I was only trying to warn you of this predator. What fucking assholes you are...

Yeah you know who you are FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS HYPOCRITCAL JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLES!

This has been a public service announcement. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

ponytailfetishb "she will get you hooked on that pussy" ROFLMFAO Sounds like fucking Great GFE or ATF or your first. That is why you never marry.

i had an ATF for 10 years. Great GFE.

Vanilla Gorilla"This is exactly what that piece of shit "Rainy" did to me. A total heartless fucking hustler, scammer and thief!"

Sounds like both of you were trying to date her ,

trying to be a WK.after dropping $5K went by and then you ran out of green.

She must be some GFE ATF GPS pussy.

Never had pussy do this butt sounds like GPS.
This is when I regreat not to write a review. I was with Rainy in February and let me say this; if she would be a “con artist” she could have been with me. Not going to enter into details but she could have left with all my cash and I would had never known. Her attitude was great. Her service 10 on 10. From my experience you are not describing her at all.
^^^All I can say to this is “The gun may be loaded, the weapon leveled, but the trigger is not always pulled on every target!”
Vanilla gorilla Seems To have Alot of issues With each provider hes seen He accused my friend of jacking him as Well 😒😂😡 admin Just need To get rid Of This Troll ! he only causes issues And Confusion !ive seen him before and Also had a issue with him Dealing with Time Hes An A****** never heard about him trting to be a Pimp until now 😂 Smh
-Savanna Martinez
Vanilla gorilla Seems To have Alot of issues With each provider hes seen He accused my friend of jacking him as Well 😒😂😡 admin Just need To get rid Of This Troll ! he only causes issues And Confusion !ive seen him before and Also had a issue with him Dealing with Time Hes An A****** never heard about him trting to be a Pimp until now 😂 Smh
-Savanna Martinez Originally Posted by Savanna Martinez

Rainy please contact me i want to do this GPS Please.
You chose to see someone, and be hustled by her, who had MULTIPLE ALERTS ON HER before this site went down?...Genius

And it’s not that we don’t believe you, now it’s we believe you deserved it.

Your friend, always,

Karma Originally Posted by ManSlut
You are one very strange dude...I hope every Lady in your Hobby future does her diligent research on you!

What Jules originally wrote was solely about you, that you are on multiple DoNotSee lists, so your last post is worthless other than it adds to your Creepy Factor.

And like I said in Post #47 - “It’s not that we don’t believe you, now it’s that we believe you deserved it!” Originally Posted by ManSlut

Another proud keyboard warrior BANNED and down the shitter, what a pity I was just starting to like you MR. SLUT.

And ladies just for the record, the REAL people you need to be worried about and stay away from are the haters and the ones that get BANNED off this site.

Their just trolls, cowards and losers who act all tough and brave behind their keyboard while they spew their toxic venom to deliberately spew hate, gossip, misinformation and FAKE NEWS.

Their wives bitch slap them day and night and their kids have contempt and disgust for them 24/7.

Their like the plague and their corpses need to be thrown into a pit of fire and burned so they don't spread their contagious disease to others.

But hey MR. SLUT don't worry, I here you have several flesh lights and rubber dolls to keep you company as none of the women on this site will touch you with a ten foot pole.

Sucks to be you I know MR. SLUT....

Oh and bye the way...Since you are so full of wisdom let me share this nugget with you.

"He who laughs last laughs the hardest" - SO CHOKE ON IT MR. SLUT and ENJOY your EXTENDED WACKATHON!

Hugz, your biggest fan!