411 "Available now" feature

Yeah, in theory it is great, but it needs a little work to get proper immediacy. I have tried using it to get appointments for about 60-120 minutes from when I message them, and I'm almost never able to get something set up that fast.

I used to do that with TCUSA (agency), where I would get home and just feel like hobbying. I would call up and be seeing a great lady in an hour and a half (or less). That's what I wish the available now feature could deliver, but it hasn't worked that well for me. Originally Posted by APerfectCircle
And THAT is exactly what the "available now" feature is suppose to be all about.
Yes, I always check it out when I come to dallas.
I use it if I get a cancelation and the people on my stand by list can't be reached or can't fill it. It's really helpful for me when cold and flu season hits and and cancelations are more frequent..
I love it
I look at it pretty often when I'm in town. But as some have pointed out, it's all too often used to say, "I'm available sometime today." When I have an u expected break in my schedule, it usually either gets filled pretty quickly or its only for a couple of hours. No "available now," really needs to mean available in the next hour or two.