Married or engaged providers ruin my fantasy(so do one's with boyfriends)

Hmm does that mean that we should decline bbbj request from guys who have an SO? After all, I'm sure he's fucking her bareback. What about kissing a guy who has an SO, his tongue has probably been licking her bare pussy.

See, it goes both ways.....
@ jwood what is my thinking supposed to be then?
@al so says the man with Al bundy on his profile pic Originally Posted by kusmaldo
???

Uh, Ok. Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

Anyway, f-ck off if what Old-T says about you is true. I think it is. Notice how he skips over Old-T's post and continues to keep the bullsh-t flowing instead.
@Old T How is it going Chief? Man I missed you from Dime piece .Yes Im back in my splendid glory.Hey Im taking this as seriously as Pete Carolls play calling.Why do you insist im playing around?
@Al f ck off? Isnt that why we are on eccie?
@felina if you can imagine the crying game,that would suit you.......isnt that right OLD T
@Al f ck off? Isnt that why we are on eccie? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Exactly. To get laid. Not make up fake internet lives and then troll boards looking to stir up sh-t. If your original post was legitimate, that would be one thing. But posting things just to get a reaction? No point in responding. Wish I knew about you before I started responding. This'll be the last. Bye, troll.
@main T pain dont get me started on strippers
@OldT Man I thought @Al would never leave hey guys Saturday is the day of my big date with that provider
  • Old-T
  • 11-17-2015, 08:31 PM
@addison that works. My bf is steven segall Originally Posted by kusmaldo
@Old T How is it going Chief? Man I missed you from Dime piece .Yes Im back in my splendid glory.Hey Im taking this as seriously as Pete Carolls play calling.Why do you insist im playing around? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
To those who did not believe my previous post: do you really need more evidence than these? Every Portuguese is an expert on the play calling strategies of the NFL. Of course. No, had you gone into a reference about Eusebio being a better soccer player than Pele, well that might have fit your Portuguese alter ego a bit better. And what happened to your bad English? You sure improved your colloquialisms in just a few minutes.

Well done, chameleon. Bravo.
@Old I live in the USA I dont think many Americans know Eusebio.I was joking abt the NFL bit though
To those who did not believe my previous post: do you really need more evidence than these? Originally Posted by Old-T
You are right O/T. I believed you the first time and felt silly for a moment... I probably did take it too seriously (dang it!) but, at least, I did get a good chuckle while I was responding. The posts that followed mine simply inspired me to throw my hands up and walk away.
@vegas in the end thats all we all can do......and wave em like you just dont care
Young providers without an SO are fine; young providers who have an SO don't give the best service. Young providers who start out without an SO are good until they get a bf and then things go to shit. The best overall provider I've ever had was about 30, had two young children and a husband who knew the score (he was an invisible presence and I never laid eyes on him). Can't find IOP like she delivered any more. When her older child started school and could start asking questions, she retired. I remember those days very fondly.
@Bobave man,you just gave me a new perspective YEAH young providers normally no.

Still the married MILF i still have my morals