Free condoms

Yeah when lighting strikes you twice call me and let me know. Maybe just Maybe then Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Oh the irony of you and me having an exchange on a thread about condoms when we're two of the most well known bare backers in DFW.
Oh the irony of you and me having an exchange on a thread about condoms when we're two of the most well known bare backers in DFW. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh the irony babe oh the irony
Oh the irony of you and me having an exchange on a thread about condoms when we're two of the most well known bare backers in DFW. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
It's like that huh ? Who would have thought... mustache bb all these years. That's why she's soooooo busy.
Well honestly, I gave some away to a friend with teenage boys, offered some up in the ladies room as well as took some to a swing party. So, I used them in a way to promote safer sex and that is what the program is all about.

You guys laugh about hookers asking for free condoms, but how many stories have you seen about a visit gone bad because the chick had to run out to buy a condom. Ridiculous.

I'm really spoiled with using the SKYN brand condoms and will continue to buy them. Originally Posted by alaine
I prefer the Skyn brand as well, but have really also liked the One brand, which they had in stock today. I think they may have restocked, since I saw so many choices.
It's like that huh ? Who would have thought... mustache bb all these years. That's why she's soooooo busy. Originally Posted by PeterBota
It's certainly not for her wit or charming personality
I tend to buy the "One, The Legend" which is essentially One's version of a Magnum.

Lots of ladies don't stock the Trojan Magnums because they are latex. Lot of people with a latex allergy in the world, so its easier to to get the polyisoprene condoms like Skyn or One. Moreover, of all the brands out there, Trojans have a funky smell. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I agree that the One Legends are comparable to Magnums. I usually use the Skyns large, and only had one occurrence where it was still too small and had to grab a magnum.

And I swear, every single time I've used a magnum, I smell burnt rubber after just a couple of minutes, and I def can't do a bj without the client washing off the magnum taste. GAG! And not in a good way.
I was able to get on today they had the glow in the dark marked available. Must have gotten back in stock
It's certainly not for her wit or charming personality Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh dude that sucks manslut got banned. Bummer real bummmer. Hey think that's like his 5th or 6th ban right? He needs like 2 more then he's even with the queen ban
Oh dude that sucks manskur got banned. Bummer real number. Not.Hey think that's like his 5th or 6th ban? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Think so - only 3 or 4 more and he'll be tied with you for most bans on the site. His bans are fine though, they're just for trolling, not like yours for outing people's real world information when you get mad at them.
Think so - only 3 or 4 more and he'll be tied with you for most bans on the site. His bans are fine though, they're just for trolling, not like yours for outing people's real world information when you get mad at them. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yeah okay eccie. His bans are for more severe crap then mine. Go get a life please your starting to scare me you Really are. Go pay someone to suck that thing off you call a dick
Yeah okay eccie. His bans are for more severe crap then mine. Go get a life please your starting to scare me you Really are. Go pay someone to suck that thing off you call a dick Originally Posted by Tara Evans
People refer to "going nuclear" here as the most extreme act you can commit - outing someone, messing with their personal livelihood, letting family, friends, or their workplace know what they do here. I'm not aware of him doing anything worse than some drunk posting and calling out the thieves and hypocrites here. You on the other hand have literally ruined people's lives sharing their personal information because they stood up to you.

You're up...
Think so - only 3 or 4 more and he'll be tied with you for most bans on the site. His bans are fine though, they're just for trolling, not like yours for outing people's real world information when you get mad at them. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
NO I'm sorry I pass. Your insane and full of lies everyone knows what you are. You dont hurt me with what you say. You don't hurt my business. Never have never will. Not playing your sick game. Later Gator.........
Bammmm What
And this is why we cannot have good things ...
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2017, 06:37 PM
And this is why we cannot have good things ... Originally Posted by pyramider
What was this thread about again lol, same old BSC whore making her appearance known, Old stinky pussy needs to take a break off the internet
NO I'm sorry I pass. Your insane and full of lies everyone knows what you are. You dont hurt me with what you say. You don't hurt my business. Never have never will. Not playing your sick game. Later Gator.........
Bammmm What Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You're the smart one...you should tighten your screening processes...you just may have already sucked my dick.