‘Cancel Order!’ Donald Trump Attacks Plans for Upgraded Air Force One

That should have read a billion.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1721043

Billion seems like a drop in the bucket in comparison to the trillions Obama spent in the first year. Originally Posted by ugotme10
... "A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon it adds up to real money." Dirksen
I didn't realize you couldn't tell the difference between AF-1 and an F-35. Originally Posted by Old-T
Aren't you the one who gets his "inside" information from camera crews in D.C.?

The bottom line is ...

... you whiners would bitch and moan if Trump DIDN'T SHIT CAN the multi-billion dollar "improvement study" on AN AIRPLANE!!!!

That's the primary reason you should be ignored. You are whining he's saving money!!!

If it makes you less of a whiner .. I heard last night on the NEWS that it was being reported that Trump and Obaminable have engaged in around 30 hours of telephone conversations since the election results were announced. It takes less than 30 seconds to say "Shut the fuck up!" so I suspect Obaminable has talked less to HillaryNoMore! (But I'm just guess based on she probably won't have much to do with his legacy surviving ... she can't remember, remember?)
You don't realize a lot of things Low-T. That's why you are one of the last progtards on this board not hearing the laughter. At least Texas Tush Hog got tired of the ridicule. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Your point is what exactly?
Originally Posted by Old-T
Ha! Ha! Ha! Do you hear it now?

True. And your point is? Originally Posted by Old-T

Ha! Ha! Ha! Do you hear it now? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Since he can only hear his own voice*, I'll answer for him.

NO!

*The Echo Chamber between his ears deceives him into believing someone is actually agreeing with what he says, and repeats it back to him. That includes his crying.
Turns out that Trump made this completely bogus claim about the cost of the plane because the CEO of Boeing was critical of Trump
Turns out that Trump made this completely bogus claim about the cost of the plane because the CEO of Boeing was critical of Trump Originally Posted by BigLouie
Really? Is that what Trump told you?

http://fortune.com/2016/12/06/donald...air-force-one/

"In January, the U.S. Air Force awarded Boeing a preliminary contract worth $25.8 million, Reuters reported. And in a statement Tuesday afternoon, the Air Force said it had budgeted $2.7 billion for research, development, testing and evaluation for the project in 2017."

"It’s not clear exactly what Trump’s $4 billion figure referred to, but a Government Accountability Office report published in March estimated that the total cost of replacing both jets would be $3.2 billion, before inflation, for fiscal years 2010 to 2020."

There is an additional report that estimates another $1 Billion if not completed by 2020, which is called inflation and "cost overruns"! .... that brings these commitment to over $4 Billion.

As I quoted:

... "A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon it adds up to real money." Dirksen
  • Old-T
  • 12-09-2016, 06:35 AM

Ha! Ha! Ha! Do you hear it now? Originally Posted by gnadfly
There is nothing to hear. Neither question was answered--you are just doing your 3 year old happy dance.
Turns out that Trump made this completely bogus claim about the cost of the plane because the CEO of Boeing was critical of Trump Originally Posted by BigLouie
You're the only one making bogus claims Big Schmooie.
You're the only one making bogus claims Big Schmooie. Originally Posted by bambino
What else is "new"? The whiners got to whine.

The Losers keep on LOSING!

What they don't comprehend is their whining, whimpering, and sniffling with copious amounts of blubbering and "snotting up" as they fill in coloring books and fondle "comfort pets" ....

.. they are PROVING why the World has no respect for them....

.. or their ANOINTED ONE!

What a bunch of TITTY BABIES!

2009: Obama to GOP: "I won"

"The shoe is on the other foot soon enough!"
Really? Is that what Trump told you?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You don't expect a supporting link from the most intellectually disingenuous liar on the board?

2009: Obama to GOP: "I won"
Originally Posted by LexusLover
THAT is the "three yo happy dance!" LIVE, on national TV! From the POTUS no less and the self-proclaimed "only adult in the room."
Even more aloof than low-T.
Even more aloof than low-T. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Remember that little whimps "phone remark"?

Not to mention this "expert evaluation" (reminds you of JV?):

2016-02-17 (February 17, 2016)

"US President Barack Obama on Tuesday hammered home his belief that Republican White House hopeful Donald Trump would not be elected, knocking his reality show past and penchant for drawing media attention."