Jewel Jones - BAD BUSINESS (Twice)

If Raider Power can move on I can move on. I dont know if he can move on but if he can move on then everyone can move on so I will move on if everyone else can move on as long as Raider Power can move on but I dont know if he can move on so we may not be able to move on.

So can we move on??

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman

Only if Raider Power has truly moved on then we can all move on, but if we must all move on that mean's you'll have to move on because you posted in this thread so you're a part of the group that will move on when he moves on.
After careful consideration, I have moved on from this thread.
I will tell you what, if Raider Power moves on I will move on cause the only way I can move on is if Raider Power moves on but if Raider Power doesnt move on then how can I, you and everyone move on? I would like to move on but I think we all need to move on cause if we don't move on then how will anyone move on as none of us will move on and we cant move on so we will always be in this thread as no one will move on.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
It appears the only true path to movin' on is through Foxxxy Roxxxy.

I've seen worse ways to move on, but I'm not sure I've seen a better one.

Those pics are incredible.

Jewel has an incredible ass, maybe she could post a kiss my ass raiderpower pic and bob the fucking thread closer valdez could shut it down.
Well JJ does state...

SORRY NEWBiES
YOU ARE NOT AllOWED TO ENTER MiSS JEWEl JONES

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=471867

Lmaooooooo
Jewel has an incredible ass, maybe she could post a kiss my ass raiderpower pic and bob the fucking thread closer valdez could shut it down. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Please close this thread, you guys are a riot!!! To say the least!

Well JJ does state...

SORRY NEWBiES
YOU ARE NOT AllOWED TO ENTER MiSS JEWEl JONES

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=471867

Lmaooooooo Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Thats a good one shep, your being a dueche! You "vets" have made this thread a joke. Sorry I called you all out on your "move on" lectures....but somebody had to do it. Please close this thread, as the "cool guys" have made their way in here and think they are running the place!!! ROFL
I wanna be a cool guy.
Wow.. Lol I don't even know what to say.. Newbies aren't allowed to enter
Dude...seriously. You were kicking a girl while she was down...

Letting shit drag on!

Thats a good one shep, your being a dueche! You "vets" have made this thread a joke. Sorry I called you all out on your "move on" lectures....but somebody had to do it. Please close this thread, as the "cool guys" have made their way in here and think they are running the place!!! ROFL Originally Posted by Raider Power
Tell him JJ!

Wow.. Lol I don't even know what to say.. Newbies aren't allowed to enter Originally Posted by jewel jones
$50 bucks says he posts again Originally Posted by monkmonk
I take

Thats a good one shep, your being a dueche! You "vets" have made this thread a joke. Sorry I called you all out on your "move on" lectures....but somebody had to do it. Please close this thread, as the "cool guys" have made their way in here and think they are running the place!!! ROFL Originally Posted by Raider Power

I agree with you Raider...

You guys whine and complain about guys not alerting you when ladies handle business badly according to their experience...then you jump on the messenger, just because you had a different experience or you have some interest in her. Give me a break and grow up.
now this is just getting ridiculous as I just want to move on. How can I move on if we all cant move on? Can you move on? Can we move on? Can he move on? Can I move on? Can she move one? Can it move on? If we cant move on then how will I move on and I really want to move on but if everyone cant move on then I dont know how I will move on so can we please just move on. I know if everyone moves on then I will be able to move on cause right now I cant move on.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha this is just getting funny