Thoughts about us on D&T

• WTF
  • 03-06-2011, 08:02 AM
That would probably speed things along. If you are naked while they are arguing, that fight could go on for a long time. Originally Posted by pjorourke
If nina is naked and I can see her but not touch her, poor SRO will be skype'n to WTF wacking off.

As much as I love to debate, it comes in a far distant second to new nudeness!

Hey Becky! Care to join us? Lock that mutt up in another room though!

Skype , the new tool for world peace
we definetely should :-) (lol) you think we should include SR Only and WTF? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Sure would make things more interesting! ....are in in NYC yet? If so we need to hang out next week when I'm in Manhattan!
Sure would make things more interesting! ....are in in NYC yet? If so we need to hang out next week when I'm in Manhattan! Originally Posted by Valerie
She'll be in NYC in the summer time . We should all meet up!
She'll be in NYC in the summer time . We should all meet up! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
What part of summer...I may be in London ....
What part of summer...I may be in London .... Originally Posted by Valerie
I have no clue. I'm thinking mid summer but I'm not sure.
Ed....I'm clearly not enough for you..so I want a divorce! Originally Posted by Valerie
Remember what happened last time we broke-up publicly (my choice at that time)....the reconciliation was wonderful....So, your divorce request doesn't bother me a bit because in 12 days, we will settle things once (maybe 2 or 3 times) and for all!!
I have no clue. I'm thinking mid summer but I'm not sure. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Mid-summer works for me....Nina?? Val?? ....Notice how I kind of shoehorned myself right in there?? Pretty good....huh???
Mid-summer works for me....Nina?? Val?? ....Notice how I kind of shoehorned myself right in there?? Pretty good....huh??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL Hell I want to see Nina and Val in an MFF session. I'd pay to watch that session .
LOL Hell I want to see Nina and Val in an MFF session. I'd pay to watch that session . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I volunteer to be the "M" in that!
I volunteer to be the "M" in that! Originally Posted by SR Only
Who said we were taking volunteers?? I've been trying to get Naomi up here for months and if she wants to watch me in a MFF with Val and Nina then damnit!! I'm gonna make that happen!! That's just the type of guy I am...anything for you Naomi!!
I volunteer to be the "M" in that! Originally Posted by SR Only
Well since I'm divorcing Ed, you'll be a perfect candidate!