Buffalo

wasn it one of the XY barebacking thrADS that swelled her head?

it was in buffalo as far as I can remember

maybe someone can dig that one up....
There seems lately to be a bit of a dry spell with anything related to Buffalo. Why is that? Ladies, are Buff guys just too cheap? weather is too bad? cant stand canadians? what is the reason there are few if any girls advertising here and few if any reviews are from here? Originally Posted by Justapervert
Sounds like a problem.

WTF....Buff is teaming with hobby action lately, if ya gots any game that is.....
As to the supposed lack of reviews, it's prolly due to too many lurkers like you who don't do reviews and share with the rest of us....... Originally Posted by Celso
Plenty of talent... but justnota lot of reviews... sometimes though... ya don't even know what ya don't know...

So... to get back on topic... I posted a recent Buffalo review of a sweet redhead... Jimmy Justa -- It's yinz turn now.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
waiting.....

your the solution? God help us all... when i lower my standards to your BP girls, i will be sure to write a review of just how accurate your reviews are... wouldnt that be fun! i have all the contacts i need with the ladies i choose to see. Dont need to see your specials from the Old Groin Ballers Club oh sorry did i mix up the letters? Maybe you were too drunk and read them wrong...
Heres to you being the solution paul... invitation that has been out there for years still stands. stop in, say hi.
Oh wait, i see paul has posted now, with the intentions of proving a point to me... ok... Originally Posted by Justapervert
My latest find found me... She wasn't a bp gal at all. Try and keep up.

How about this... i will have the bigger set... co-ed right? Ladies who have seen me and would see me again, Speak up... end this whole shit of i dont see anyone... Im just not afraid of paying what the lady asks for... not into bargaining, or bargain hunting.
So there anyone else gonna make that stand? Originally Posted by Justapervert
I'm kind of lazy... but there is a recent thread that has travelling providers singing the praises of the GOBC... maybe you can find it. I can't do everything for you... I'm a busy guy finding girls, writing reviews and sharing here on ICKY... doesn't leave me a lot of time to hold your hand and fuck them for you.... But I'm selfish like that....

same handle.. same troll i guess.. i have one handle and only one. Originally Posted by Justapervert
Justa one handle? Or Justa one handle at a time??? Might be interesting to some to find out if you were someone else before you became justasomeone....
Or would you rather stand by your misleading statement?

Hey Do oh I'm mean JAP please be careful if you ever fall off that tall pedestal that you've built for yourself you could really get hurt. Gotta admire your self impotence though you must really be a zero oh I meant hero.... Originally Posted by Perryay

I think I did isn't this the thread that JAP is the biggest douchebag in Buffalo? Originally Posted by Perryay

Us verified providers know who they are I'm sure, I will leave it at that.. Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
It might be the first time you ever did THAT!! Please... tell us more...
Over/Under guys??

See JAP? The results of helping give someone GPS?

A "verified" provider saying that guys who don't pay her more than her published rates are cheap.......

Fucking GPS......

elg.....

And a merry Fucking LOL as well....... Originally Posted by elghund

And a merry fucking LOL to all....
Where did that lolz girl go? I'm surprised she didn't have a junior exxxpert opinion of her own....
See JAP? The results of helping give someone GPS?

A "verified" provider saying that guys who don't pay her more than her published rates are cheap.......

Fucking GPS......

elg.....

And a merry Fucking LOL as well....... Originally Posted by elghund
Where did I say that?
Buffalo guys and guys from other areas who don't haggle and pay the asked rate without question are not cheap
Those who give tips are also not cheap, tips are def nice, I'm sure most ladies will agree, although they are never exspected by me... My time with a nice gentleman who can pay my rate without question is more then enough to make me happy : )

GPS... LOL

fuckin elg.. LOL
Sounds like a problem.

Plenty of talent... but justnota lot of reviews... sometimes though... ya don't even know what ya don't know...

waiting.....

My latest find found me... She wasn't a bp gal at all. Try and keep up.

I'm kind of lazy... but there is a recent thread that has travelling providers singing the praises of the GOBC... maybe you can find it. I can't do everything for you... I'm a busy guy finding girls, writing reviews and sharing here on ICKY... doesn't leave me a lot of time to hold your hand and fuck them for you.... But I'm selfish like that....

Justa one handle? Or Justa one handle at a time??? Might be interesting to some to find out if you were someone else before you became justasomeone....
Or would you rather stand by your misleading statement?

Over/Under guys??

And a merry fucking LOL to all....
Where did that lolz girl go? I'm surprised she didn't have a junior exxxpert opinion of her own.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
The lol girl is back, sorry was busy being a mom and putting my son to bed...

U must have missed me... awwwwww xoxoxo
wasn it one of the XY barebacking thrADS that swelled her head?

it was in buffalo as far as I can remember

maybe someone can dig that one up.... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Xy barebacking threads are great, but I tend to swell the gentlemans head before my own... ( the one between their legs that is ) ; )
Us verified providers know who they are I'm sure, I will leave it at that.. Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

Over/Under guys?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

U must have missed me... awwwwww xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I barely had time to book any bets before you blew up the "Under".
Missed ya like a spot on a lung xray.... But....
Thanks for playing anyways....
yeah, one guy tipped her and she turned into an entitled monster, jesus christ Originally Posted by prograde

I have been tipped by more than one nice gentleman, and recently I had a nice flowering tree brought to me... after reading my showcase and being to my home my date noticed how much I like flowers and plants.. that was very sweet.. either way I never exspect tips and an happy with the time I get to spend with a nice guy..

How does that make me an entitled monster.. please exsplain?

I love how rude u are being for no reason at all, that shows great character on your part, I guess u fit right in with some here...

And to get back on topic all buff gentleman are not cheap although rude comments by some may be the reason why ladies aren't visiting....
I barely had time to book any bets before you blew up the "Under".
Missed ya like a spot on a lung xray.... But....
Thanks for playing anyways.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Your welcome sweetheart but we are supposed to be conversating on justas original post on why there is a lack of providers advertising in the buffalo area... now lets not get off topic hun..

U must have missed me... awwwwww xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Talking about children is against the rules on this site.

Classy.......just like starring in the XY bareback fest.....

elg......
Xy barebacking threads are great,) ; ) Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

yah , I was reading this

your the solution? God help us all... when i lower my standards to your BP girls, Originally Posted by Justapervert

and thought

BP Girls? .... but then he just lowers his standards to his own BP girls... no? xo
Talking about children is against the rules on this site.

Classy.......just like starring in the XY bareback fest.....

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Talking about children under 18 yrs old is against eccie rules... but considering I never said the age of my child, me mentioning it shouldn't be a problom... I'm sure many of u and your friends still have their mommies put them to bed... now that's classy lol

And again, why aren't ladies visiting buffalo?
Uh, I guess i should have put the sarcasm quotes on my post but I figured it was pretty obvious I was making a joke that one person giving you a tip was "outrageous" and turned you into a "monster".

I was also going to make the point that accusing you of gps without even seeing you is the definition of ignorance.

we're not all attacking you, lol
Talking about children under 18 yrs old is against eccie rules... but considering I never said the age of my child, me mentioning it shouldn't be a problom... I'm sure many of u and your friends still have their mommies put them to bed... now that's classy lol

And again, why aren't ladies visiting buffalo? Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Showcase says you are 27... You had him when you were.....?

Ladies ARE visiting Buffalo....
Lots of them....
And we are seeing them.... JimmieJusta is justa havin a hard time finding them I guess....
Try and follow along....
Uh, I guess i should have put the sarcasm quotes on my post but I figured it was pretty obvious I was making a joke that one person giving you a tip was "outrageous" and turned you into a "monster".

I was also going to make the point that accusing you of gps without even seeing you is the definition of ignorance.

we're not all attacking you, lol Originally Posted by prograde
Lol. Gotcha...

I totally apoligize for assuming that u were following in line with the ignorance of some members... xoxoxo

See, not all buff guys are total jerks lol : )... Xoxoxo xoxoxo
Lol. Gotcha...

I totally apoligize for assuming that u were following in line with the ignorance of some members... xoxoxo

See, not all buff guys are total jerks lol : )... Xoxoxo xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
There is chess... There is checkers... there is tic tac toe.....
And then... there is LOSING at tic tac toe.....