If you ar looking for a good BAREBACK SLUT call this whore... Analeese

Op - PM me a picture or vid of you two and I'll gladly publicly tell everyone if you're full of shit or not. Not WKing for either of you, just the facts. Otherwise you just sound very bitter she shut you up last week in another thread.
She is way too smart to get involved with this thread. No way will she fall for his shit like some other providers would. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
My thoughts:

1.Yep, she learned this lesson when she took a beating and responded to her regular client who wrote the NCNS review after she no showed him twice earlier in the year.

2. She's probably too busy writing and responding on her other threADS.

3. More douchebaggery from the OP, imagine that...smh
They are: Bowdown2me, enjoy your vacation

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0

anyone want to take a wild guess at how many points bowdown2me is from pointing out? I suspect he will not be calling anyone names or starting anymore shit for at least 6 months.

bowdown2me might be looking to create a new handle since he fucked this one up.

CG
No vacation yet chief..
And I'm definitely not changing my handle for all you that have an issue with "Bowdown2me", because as much as you all think what I say here on these threads effects my ability to see any providers.. it don't..
This lady and her white knights bash me daily..
Does it piss me off yes..
But all of you who are coming on this thread talking trash to me..
Are the same 2 faced people PM'ing me about girls I see...
And when you all pm, I ignore you.. because you all come on these threads talking shit to me or about me..
You could care less about the information I provide about providers all any of you want is to see the videos and pics I take and wonder if the girls I see are BB friendly..

To the few who have actually commented that are not bashing me.. Thanks a lot..
The rest of you can go away your 2 faced opinions mean nothing to me.
I am old so let me check.... Nope, never sent you a PM

Asswipe is partially right though. There will always be women desperate enough, are into the same shit, or just don't care enough that will continue to see guys like this. Hell look at FWOG, hes still seeing women here.

The best that came come from this is providers who understand not all money is good money and don't want to be treated the way this sick fuck treats women will now know enough to avoid this guy.

We can only hope he gets banned soon though he would most likely just start a new handle
All those that are questioning the legitimacy of this post I've got pics and video to prove it... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Man STFU...You fired your stupid ass shot across her bow, she has wisely chosen not to take your DRAMA BAIT, so post your pics and video to prove your bullshit or go back to daycare.

P.S....I have not PM'ed you or anything else you have accused other dudes of doing on this thread, I simply believe you're a lying douchebag based on your history here, so here's your chance to prove some people wrong. It is no violation to post those pics or video, you know that dumbass...You won't though, because you don't have them!

P.S. II...I am not her White Knight either, I am getting tired of her and all of her threADS (but she does put out some good telling-it-like-is TRUTH out there from time to time, but you will still call me her WK, or a pussy, or tell me to Fuck Off...Blah blah blah blah blah
Just for the record: I have NEVER PMed bowdown2me or have ANY interest in the girls he see's. On the contrary, i look at his reviews and AVOID the girls he see's. If he see's one of the ladies that i have already seen, i will NEVER see her again. point blank and period. Ladies i know that money talks and if you decide to see guy's like this, you might want to consider the fact that you will be losing a certain group of GOOD hobbyists. This is YOUR business and YOUR choice.

CG
Man STFU...You fired your stupid ass shot across her bow, she has wisely chosen not to take your DRAMA BAIT, so post your pics and video to prove your bullshit or go back to daycare.

P.S....I have not PM'ed you or anything else you have accused other dudes of doing on this thread, I simply believe you're a lying douchebag based on your history here, so here's your chance to prove some people wrong. It is no violation to post those pics or video, you know that dumbass...You won't though, because you don't have them!

P.S. II...I am not her White Knight either, I am getting tired of her and all of her threADS (but she does put out some good telling-it-like-is TRUTH out there from time to time, but you will still call me her WK, or a pussy, or tell me to Fuck Off...Blah blah blah blah blah Originally Posted by ManSlut
Oh yeah.. you have been in my inbox man..
And yes it is a violation to post pics that a provider did not ok you to post and you can't post pics of sexual acts..
Go read the rules, review some hooker's then come back and talk to me..
You might be tired of her shit but you are still right here bashing me over her..
All because I ignore your PM's just like the guy that posted above you..

You people don't care about truth on this board all you care about is who can I bang without a condom..
Write reviews on girls and put a YES on it even when it was shitty service so you don't get bashed for writing a NO..
Any chick that advertises on this site I can see..
At anytime..
they do not care what any of you say or think about me..
Because when they check with my references I pass with flying colors..
I treat women with respect and kindness when I am with them..
The only time I talk shit to any of the people on this board is when they bash me for no reason..
Like calling me a predator..
Humm...
Where did that come from.. this hooker right here started that shit..
Why did she put that label on me.. I do not know.. my assumption is because I didn't acknowledge her when she stuck up for me on another thread started by a hooker who tried to rip me off..
You people don't want Truth you want sugar coated bullshit...

Well what I bring to this board is truth.. Honest reviews of providers I see...
And that right there pisses everyone who post on this thread right here off..
So go on keep living in your little world where all sessions are unicorns and rainbows...
You keep on bringing up guys' PM history with you as if one has anything to do with the other. It doesn't. I have no idea if you and I have ever communicated with one another since I don't save my PMs. But even if we have, that doesn't mean we've developed some kind of special relationship that would prevent me from commenting on what now appears to be a fake claim.

You are an active hobbyist. Guys reach out to you for information. That has nothing to do with how they're responding to this thread. And if you decide not to respond to PMs anymore, they'll go elsewhere for their information. None of us has a monopoly on intel.
The only time I talk shit to any of the people on this board is when they bash me for no reason..
Like calling me a predator..
Humm...
Where did that come from.. this hooker right here started that shit..
Why did she put that label on me.. I do not know.. my assumption is because I didn't acknowledge her when she stuck up for me on another thread started by a hooker who tried to rip me off.. Originally Posted by bowdown2me
Lincks, dammit, lincks!
Not today, Satan. Not today!
Ladies he records all his sessions at his place. It is hidden camera. That is why he like out call. It is hidden camera. His dungeon of sex slave. That's why he doesn't post pics or vids. None of the ladies know they are being recorded. Very dangerous predator. Stay far away. Evil sick animal.
Ladies he records all his sessions at his place. It is hidden camera. That is why he like out call. It is hidden camera. His dungeon of sex slave. That's why he doesn't post pics or vids. None of the ladies know they are being recorded. Very dangerous predator. Stay far away. Evil sick animal. Originally Posted by PeterBota
There are countless who do this. If they would ask they will find out that there are several ladies who do not mind under particular circumstances ( rate increase, no face showing etc.) The fact that they sneak and do it is what floors me.

But then again how could I be floored or surprised?
Now I'm going to call you an out & out LIAR, I have never been in your inbox about anything to the best of my knowledge.

Fucking, drama queen, lying creep!
Feel free to screencap your inbox showing the list of all these PMs from the guys slamming you.

A list of PMs doesnt violate site rules.