Suriam77 NCNS

Don’t know you JJ, but I’m not expecting a answer to that question lol so it’s all good Originally Posted by suiram77

You seemed pretty expecting from your responses. I was just asking who kimmy was? If you were referring to sexykim2008. I was telling KIM, that she is too old for the truth or dare games. That is all.
HAHAHA.....HAHAHA....HAHAHA

MOTO
You seemed pretty expecting from your responses. I was just asking who kimmy was? If you were referring to sexykim2008. I was telling KIM, that she is too old for the truth or dare games. That is all. Originally Posted by justjackie
I give everyone a nickname that earn it lol. I knew it wasn’t going to happen, I can see the picture very clear now, so it’s cool. She got it right in her post, just ignore suiram77 he ain’t shit child, nothing at all, so it’s cool JJ, have a great week boo.
I give everyone a nickname that earn it lol. I knew it wasn’t going to happen, I can see the picture very clear now, so it’s cool. She got it right in her post, just ignore suiram77 he ain’t shit child, nothing at all, so it’s cool JJ, have a great week boo. Originally Posted by suiram77

Look here fat boy. I am far from your boo. You can take your pet names and give them to people who want them. I, for one, do not want it. I was asking a question. That you still haven’t answered. You say people have to earn a nickname. I did not earn one from you. So take your Halloween spirit to next person.
Look here fat boy. I am far from your boo. You can take your pet names and give them to people who want them. I, for one, do not want it. I was asking a question. That you still haven’t answered. You say people have to earn a nickname. I did not earn one from you. So take your Halloween spirit to next person. Originally Posted by justjackie
Will you marry me?

On topic, good review, suriam is a coward.
Look here fat boy. I am far from your boo. You can take your pet names and give them to people who want them. I, for one, do not want it. I was asking a question. That you still haven’t answered. You say people have to earn a nickname. I did not earn one from you. So take your Halloween spirit to next person. Originally Posted by justjackie
Damn i love you.

I think since he loves to call people "Sunchip" we should all collectively heretofore refer to him as SUNCHIP77

I love that Sparky attitude, you go girl!
  • L.A.
  • 10-31-2017, 04:56 PM
I literally laughed out loud!
ROTFL ... 😂😂
Hell no I didn't read all that bullshit because it didn't make any sense.

What I find hilarious is that a fat boy is talking about me being a medium BBW....you probably can't find your dick but I'm a medium BBW...yea um ok.

Sunchip77 you are lame.

Thanks for looking at my profile LOL.

You re pulling shit that Kendall said months ago on the open forums about another provider(myself). Who gives a fuck what another provider's opinion is of me and how much time of mine that I spend on eccie. When I can pay my bills with your opinions or the opinions of others then and only then will I give a shit what people think about how much time is spent here.
Keep my good name out of your mouths please. Do continue though. This has been quite entertaining. Not.
Dbl post
Keep my good name out of your mouths please. Do continue though. This has been quite entertaining. Not. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yea okay Kendall...will do that just for you.