Horny....but sick as f*ck!

[SIZE="4"]([I]per said by someone that has seen you and has become one of my dearest long time regulars Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Right....HIM!

The same messy client who loves to chat about whores to whores in great detail?

The same messy client who outed one of my high school classmates to me?

The same messy client who told me so much detail about his wife I could walk into her place of business tomorrow and ask for her by name? (something I'd never do BTW)

The same messy client who couldn't understand why I refused a SECOND appointment with him?

YEA, that's HIM.
Be careful what you tell him.
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2017, 02:52 PM
To name the Fucktard or not to name the Fucktard. That is the question. I think he might not like that door loves2Eat just opened.
To name the Fucktard or not to name the Fucktard. That is the question. I think he might not like that door loves2Eat just opened. Originally Posted by R.M.
It's not me.
Does he have a BA in nursing too?
  • R.M.
  • 08-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Does he have a BA in outing too? Originally Posted by DentBick
LMFTFY
Yes he does.
Y'all might want to take your personal issues elsewhere...

#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Hey Wakeup!
Aren't you adorable in your new mod cape.

I appreciate the warning but this isn't personal at all. I brought up the the messy client to prove a point to Ms. Cindy Lyn. You see, she seems to think that the co-ed section is the right place for marketing herself rather than placing ads in the proper forum. Rules, as you've so clearly pointed out, are in place for a reason and this is a perfect example.

When a lady places her ad in the proper section there is no room for rebuttal if you will. However, when she has a habit of continually posting thrADs in co-ed and mentioning her clients and/or BCD activities she's opening the door for conversation. Conversation that can quickly spiral far beyond her control, as my messy client post proves.

I have no intention of naming the Fucktard (here or in PM's, so don't ask) just shaking her tree enough to TRY and get her to follow the rules like everyone else. Hopefully, for her client's sake, she'll learn a little discretion in the process.
To name the Fucktard or not to name the Fucktard. That is the question. I think he might not like that door loves2Eat just opened. Originally Posted by R.M.
Yes please. Name that tard....
It's not me. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Definitely not me either...

Is that the opposite of outing? An INning?
Is it "outing" if the Eccie handle is IDed and no identifying RW information is provided?
Hey Wakeup!
Aren't you adorable in your new mod cape. Originally Posted by Macy Manning
It's not new...be careful...

If she has an ad posting violation, RTM it and the local mods will deal with it...this isn't that...
Y'all might want to take your personal issues elsewhere...

#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected. Originally Posted by Wakeup
It's not new...be careful...

If she has an ad posting violation, RTM it and the local mods will deal with it...this isn't that... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Thank you for Wakingup from my nightmare. As you just stated this is not a threAD. Along with Eccie being a much funner place if people would mind their own damn business and STOP STALKING every thread/post/comment I make.
And only RM is stupid to think that I would actually out someone....dream on b****! Now work on your own posts bunny bc it only shows how much you seem to be busy !!
Thank you for Wakingup from my nightmare. As you just stated this is not a threAD. Along with Eccie being a much funner place if people would mind their own damn business and STOP STALKING every thread/post/comment I make.
And only RM is stupid to think that I would actually out someone....dream on b****! Now work on your own posts bunny bc it only shows how much you seem to be busy !!
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Dont respond you're not making the situation any better by giving them a reaction they want that.. Just let it go & walk away trust me

meow meow...
  • R.M.
  • 08-23-2017, 06:07 PM
You know she loves the taste of gun powder in her mouth. Oh protein gun powder. One must not forget.

And only RM is stupid to think that I would actually out someone....dream on b****!
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Bride? Bubba? Banjo?