One Night, One Celebrity to Fuck..who would you choose?

Elita Loresca - she can predict my weather anytime

Chocolate: Morris Chestnut (THIS IS 47.. OMG!!)
..... Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Not Whoopi Goldberg???

If I was stranded on an island with that nasty troll, I'd rather kiss an octopuss.
Yao Ming

Heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Damn you, that one gimme the laff cramps.
Here's a few for my best pal wakeup.

How about a little Rosie scarecrow?

How about a little hookup with Abbie Lee Miller of Dance Moms? Perhaps a double with her and Rosie, however Rosie would be more into Abbie than you. Oh well, can't win them all.

Just think you could be the king to this Queen.
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
and this is why people drag their sweaty nut sacks across the forehead of this has-been.
Doņa Ana from Super Nova Furniture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XApJZKkaaY
Lili Simmons who plays the Amish chick on Banshee

More of Lili hell yeah!

and this is why people drag their sweaty nut sacks across the forehead of this has-been. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Congratulations, your lame ass remark just registered a 2 out of 100 on my 'give a fuck' meter.

The last time I checked wakeup doesn't need you to fight his battles for him.

The last time I checked wakeup doesn't need you to fight his battles for him. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You were during good up untillll nvm lol
Congratulations, your lame ass remark just registered a 2 out of 100 on my 'give a fuck' meter.

The last time I checked wakeup doesn't need you to fight his battles for him. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I wouldn't want to fight his battles, I was just saying if you play the victim, as you do, don't ask for the abuse. I am not a wakeup fan..or a fan of a blowhard as yourself.

and as far as the "fuck meter" go borrow some hobby money and STFU
Damn you, that one gimme the laff cramps. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Heh

It wasn't lame to me but then again im not lame so that explains your train of thought. Choo Choo
It wasn't lame to me but then again im not lame so that explains your train of thought. Choo Choo Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Natalie Portman....