Condoms. What's YOUR Brand?

Guess I should make 2 appointments with Tess. One to take measurements and order accordingly. The second session to test the fit. Originally Posted by robtx
That can be arranged! I can read a tape measure!
Tess
I've actually found myself partial to Vivid Large condoms lately. At first I assumed they were just a novelty type when I saw them, but a lovely lady turned me on to them and I haven't looked back. Nice and sensitive, and they fit well without the Magnum Burning Rubber smell/taste.
I am very sensative to condom thickness. My ATF introduced me to Durex Extra Sensative and my sucess rate improved. Rated #2 on condom depot website @ http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/best-condoms.cfm. Very thin @ 0.0019".

#1 rated was Crown Skinless Skin Condoms, but I cannot seem to find them in drug stores etc. Anybody know who stocks them in Austin?
Hello? anybody there? Avid listener, called in twice.......love the show

I love the Lifestyle brand, especially with the warming gel inside, very very nice. I was a fan of Trojans, but for those ponders out there, well i am no longer a fan, those condoms do not like ponders..lifestyles are better.

As far as lube, its the "Wet Brand all the way.....!

Thanks for taking for taking my call.... love the commercials.
I'm a Crown fan too...with or without the Coke. Fortunately, ordering them online isn't an issue for me.
Hello? anybody there? Avid listener, called in twice.......love the show

I love the Lifestyle brand, especially with the warming gel inside, very very nice. I was a fan of Trojans, but for those ponders out there, well i am no longer a fan, those condoms do not like ponders..lifestyles are better.

As far as lube, its the "Wet Brand all the way.....!

Thanks for taking for taking my call.... love the commercials. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Ponders? What's that?
Sorry i meant guys who go too rough, spell check told me i spell it right, dammit.

Some condoms are not meant for gentlemen who are too rough. Trojans are one of them.
Oh pounders.

Ok, I getcha now!
Can anyone recommend one which is larger than the largest MAGNUM XX available? It's just not large enough for me. Surely I'm not so big that there's nothing available in my size?
Been using Crown for years and get them at condomdepot.com

And laughed when I first saw Tess and she knew of them. Only provider I know that knew of the brand when I took it out.

Nice to see you sweetheart!
Have you noticed any difference in Crown since they went to new packaging? I swear they're a little less sensitive... Originally Posted by Magnetron
They stopped making them in Japan. They moved production to Thailand. And yes, I think they are less sensitive too.
They stopped making them in Japan. They moved production to Thailand. And yes, I think they are less sensitive too. Originally Posted by discretionaryincome
So they are a little less sensitive, but would you say they are still more sensitive than any others you've tried?
  • 04-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Tried Skyns with Genesis Nicole; nice!
Been using Crown for years and get them at condomdepot.com

And laughed when I first saw Tess and she knew of them. Only provider I know that knew of the brand when I took it out.

Nice to see you sweetheart! Originally Posted by taste_tester
ohhhhhh, Does that mean I get around or am a smart shopper?
Nice to see you on the board as well!
Tess
Tess is on top of me !!

I'm a Magnum kinda guy. No seriously (stop laughing). I lose all hardness with any other brand. I'm not that long, but I am fat.