pimps texting girls

Nah, they just bust 'em in the mouth and tell 'em " STFU and gets my monies bitches" And then start polishin' up their bling and makin' sure nobody steps on their gators!

Ai'nt that right,Trey to da P........
There has to be at least one that isn't like that. If I was a pimp and the lady didn't want to work then she would be free to leave anytime she wanted. Like they say a happy employee is a productive employee.

Like I said I would be a shitty pimp lol.
You would like to think that hon, but they thrive on fear and intimidation. Why else would girls do what they do and give all their money to some butthole who cheats on her right in her face, spends her money on ridiculous sh*t, ie; ugly cars, clothes, jewelry and drugs, then "stomps" her on the daily unless she is either mentally challanged or afraid? I'm not just being ugly. I've seen it first hand as I have worked/managed Studio's and SC's all my adult life. I can't count how many times I've bumped heads with these kinda guys in the last 25 yrs. Usually for helping and/or hiding girls. When I was a housemom I was notorious for the "go out the back door get in my car lay down, I'll be there asap" getaways. And the worst part about it is most of these girls really believe they got a future with this loser. I just don't get it. It's horrible.

Sorry to get all serious when everyone was bein' silly and having fun...my bad. :-)
Ok back to the fun. I promise I'll be good!
Guess I really am as naive as I sound . That's ok I will just stay away from that stuff and have as much fun as I can.
Awww thats whats up.........provider love

Me!
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That's why I love ECCIE. It gives these women options/tools to do what they do with all of this support and infromation. It helps and guides them and keeps them safe without that "I'ma keep you safe baby, just give me your money" bs. Even with all the silliness and drama, (which we all participate in occasionally) these women for the most part go out of their way to do the right thing when it comes to keeping each other safe. Period. What's not to love about that?

Eccie Addict I have got to quit talking to you.You bring out my serious side . Now get over here and help me down off this soapbox!
That's why

Eccie Addict I have got to quit talking to you.You bring out my serious side . Now get over here and help me down off this soapbox! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Lol you wanna join my team sweetheart. You won't regret it you could train ne on how to be a great pimp lmao. Lord I am SO white lmao
Lol you wanna join my team sweetheart. You won't regret it you could train ne on how to be a great pimp lmao. Lord I am SO white lmao Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Can't. There's no I in team. I'm a loner

Great pimp? No such animal.

Better grab the Coppertone and hit the pool, Casper.
Lol can't even recruit worth a damn
There has to be at least one that isn't like that. If I was a pimp and the lady didn't want to work then she would be free to leave anytime she wanted. Like they say a happy employee is a productive employee.

Like I said I would be a shitty pimp lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Your such a little sweetie. You might be a shitty pimp, but you're an awesome man and that's what matters the most.
Your such a little sweetie. You might be a shitty pimp, but you're an awesome man and that's what matters the most. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Flattering will get you everywhere lol
Yeah Brookie, he's growin' on me too. Kinda like a fungus! I'm kiddin' sugar! Your's so sweet I'm gettin' a tooth-ache.
Y'all are killing me all this attention, and all I have to do is be me.
It works every time! Gotta go. Poot's (baby) up and movin' around and she won't let me type. SHE wants to do it! 16 mos and already a computer wiz!

See ya soon,
love, OHW