"Je Suis Nigeria"?

No chicken dick only your inability to comprehend. Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No doubt about it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you have definitely crossed the line into bestiality, and that is a forbidden topic on this board, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+ 1
No doubt about it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you have definitely crossed the line into bestiality, and that is a forbidden topic on this board, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO you have crossed the line from stupid to ignorant chicken dick. Just report it to a mod fuck head. they will confirm you can't read. Whack on chicken dick.here you go more ammo.
LMAO you have crossed the line from stupid to ignorant chicken dick. Just report it to a mod fuck head. they will confirm you can't read. Whack on chicken dick.here you go more ammo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your post on a forbidden subject speaks for itself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp:

Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No chicken dick only your inability to comprehend. Keep on {redacted} you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That is in direct contravention of the board rules.

Your post on a forbidden subject speaks for itself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO again either report it or STFU, whining illiterate dipshit. You can't spin it . Here is some more ammo for you chicken dick...Keep on whacking.
That is in direct contravention of the board rules. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Telling chicken dick to keep on whacking off to emoticons is not STFU. If you want to suck his dick PM him.
LMAO again either report it or STFU, whining illiterate dipshit. You can't spin it . Here is some more ammo for you chicken dick...Keep on whacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupid-ass violated board rules at post #58, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. The current mod should be smart enough to see that for himself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Your stupid-ass violated board rules at post #58, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. The current mod should be smart enough to see that for himself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As usual your diaper is full of shit chicken dick calling you a dumb SOB is not against the board rules, you dumb SOB. Here are some more for your whack off pleasure.
You and your doppelgänger are fucking hilarious, IBIdiot!

Can't stand the inbred heat, stay out of the inbred kitchen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

As usual your diaper is full of shit chicken dick calling you a dumb SOB is not against the board rules, you dumb SOB. Here are some more for your whack off pleasure. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your post at #58 violated board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as did your post at #56. So twice in one thread you crossed the line into a forbidden subject field, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, per this stated rule that you stupidly and blithely ignore and deny:

Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance, those will not be tolerated.

You and your doppelgänger are fucking hilarious, IBIdiot!

Can't stand the inbred heat, stay out of the inbred kitchen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your post at #58 violated board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, as did your post at #56. So twice in one thread you crossed the line into a forbidden subject field, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, per this stated rule that you stupidly and blithely ignore and deny:
] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can't make up your mind which post you want to lie about chicken dick or you just confused as usual? Your diaper is full of shit go get JL to change it for you. Keep whacking chicken dick here are some more of your fetish.
Can't make up your mind which post you want to lie about chicken dick or you just confused as usual? Your diaper is full of shit go get JL to change it for you. Keep whacking chicken dick here are some more of your fetish. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's no lie to it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts at #56, #58 and now at #72 violate board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So three times in one thread you violated a rule and crossed the line into a forbidden subject area, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. A rule that you stupidly and blithely ignore and deny, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp:

Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance, those will not be tolerated.
  • Old-T
  • 01-18-2015, 05:44 PM
IB, you have now made your point numerous times. But your determination is not the one that matters--and I suspect the mods will address it appropriately. But you should probably hope they don't get too energetic or you won't be banned, you will be turned to ash. And the world will likely not morn.
There's no lie to it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts at #56, #58 and now at #72 violate board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So three times in one thread you violated a rule and crossed the line into a forbidden subject area, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. A rule that you stupidly and blithely ignore and deny, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN --

Presenting the moderator of ECCIE's new Idiot Forum, "The Padded Cell" ---

IBIdiot!