ROS

• Doove
  • 02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
This hypothetical sounds like nothing but BS. You admitted to creating a second handle with the intent of gaining PA. Your hypothetical is something completely different. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Seriously? The person in the hypothetical created a second handle. Against the guideline. How is that any different? And since you're trying to fall back on arguing "it's completely different", i can only read from that that you can't sit there and suggest the person in the hypothetical should be banned.

So thank you for making my point. Don't worry, you'll figure it out.

How bout cough up the dough for pa...to get it.
I did. Pay attention already.

Either way move the fuck on this is getting old!!!
Oh please. As if you've never went on and on about something that was "getting old!!!".

And you still can't get your email copy/paste straight, and its still not in full.
Conveniently forgot to catch this one and list it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No, i didn't put that in there because you'd have banned me if i did. Because that's what you do. Or haven't you been paying attention?

Nevertheless, what you added in was nothing more than your rescinding the offer. I conceded that long ago, so i'm not sure why you think it's somehow relevant to your case that i didn't include your quote in doing so.

Your response to that was the "Ain't looking for any favors." as listed. I did have the wording slightly different in my head. You are correct about that one part.
I'm correct about more than just that. You made the offer. Contrary to what you said occurred, I, frankly, ignored it...didn't address it one way or the other and only responded to the other parts of your message. You got pissed at what i said about your banning me and so you rescinded the offer. To which, i responded by saying the PA wasn't really what was important to me anyways.

You're trying to make it sound as if i told you the equivalent of "take your offer and shove it". I didn't. I just commented that it wasn't particularly important to me. As evidenced by the fact that i didn't even comment on it when you offered it.

So get outta here with all that shit.....it is exactly what it is.
And what it is is, you're a liar. You lied about Camouflage, you lied about our conversation, apparently you lied about having looked into the archives and re-reading it, and heck, i'm now convinced you even lied to me about cheerios. Because lying is what you do.

Far as i'm concerned, nobody should ever believe what you say again.

So, is this a "no" to my offer to pay your PA access for two weeks? Just want to clarify before I rescind it... Originally Posted by Wakeup;1056364
I know it sounds like i got a bug up my ass about the PA. I don't. I got a bug up my ass about the application of the rules. By a moderator who has to lie in order to defend himself. The PA is nothing but a tangential issue in the whole thing. Though to be honest, the role that PA plays in all this does make it seem that much worse to me.

You wanna tell me i committed an infraction, have at it. I won't argue. But i'll be telling you that as far as infractions go, when taking the details into account mine was pretty freakin' minor. There's posting a comment saying i've never used such-n-such, and then there's posting a comment claiming a provider uses such-n-such. There's setting up a second handle to bypass a ban, and there's setting up a second handle because you forgot your password. All infractions based solely on "the letter of the law". But there's a huge gap in the level of harm intended in each case. I challenge you to tell me differently.

My infraction harmed absolutely nobody. I was banned. And yeah, it cost me $20. Yet, if i accused a provider of being an addict - whether she was or not - i'd get pointed.

Go ahead, justify that to me.

In fact, i'd bet a week's pay that in the last 500 infractions pointed on all of ECCIE, every single one was a worse infraction than mine, when accounting for the details.

Feel free to try to convince me i'm wrong. Good luck.
But i'll be telling you that as far as infractions go, when taking the details into account mine was pretty freakin' minor. Originally Posted by Doove
Irrelevant, when it comes to the application of the infraction system...

There's posting a comment saying i've never used such-n-such, and then there's posting a comment claiming a provider uses such-n-such. There's setting up a second handle to bypass a ban, and there's setting up a second handle because you forgot your password. All infractions based solely on "the letter of the law". But there's a huge gap in the level of harm intended in each case. I challenge you to tell me differently. Originally Posted by Doove

My infraction harmed absolutely nobody. I was banned. And yeah, it cost me $20. Yet, if i accused a provider of being an addict - whether she was or not - i'd get pointed. Originally Posted by Doove

In fact, i'd bet a week's pay that in the last 500 infractions pointed on all of ECCIE, every single one was a worse infraction than mine, when accounting for the details. Originally Posted by Doove

Feel free to try to convince me i'm wrong. Good luck. Originally Posted by Doove
Why would I want to do that? I copy/pasted a sentence, and I offered to pay you to shut up...thats the limit of my willingness to do anything meaningful with you...
CC,

try this for a avatar, Doove will like you then.
  • Doove
  • 02-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Irrelevant, when it comes to the application of the infraction system... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What a crock-o-bull.

I was banned for 2 weeks. Was told it could have been for 30 days.

So are you telling me the mods have no discretion when dishing out punishment?

Try harder.
What a crock-o-bull.

So are you telling me the mods have no discretion when dishing out punishment?

Try harder. Originally Posted by Doove
you have been banned for longer, but it was long ago if I remember right
osd, Doove was banned before??

didn't know that.
Doove, off the canvas and leads with a devastating right cross, which connects solidly!

elg......

fuckin interesting.......

So are you telling me the mods have no discretion when dishing out punishment? Originally Posted by Doove
In certain things, yes...in most things, absolutely not. Once they click the button for a certain infraction, the system decides what punishment to hand out for it...

If I were you, I'd have taken the two weeks, and be happy it wasn't the four it should have been...sounds like the admin went easy on you...because it was harmless...right?

P.S.-I don't have to try anything...you've already gotten the correct answer. The fact that you don't like it, is irrelevant...
My infraction harmed absolutely nobody. I was banned. And yeah, it cost me $20. Yet, if i accused a provider of being an addict - whether she was or not - i'd get pointed.

Go ahead, justify that to me.

In fact, i'd bet a week's pay that in the last 500 infractions pointed on all of ECCIE, every single one was a worse infraction than mine, when accounting for the details.

Feel free to try to convince me i'm wrong. Good luck. Originally Posted by Doove

Soooo.... you want to bet 10 bucks? I'm in.
Anybody listen to Dan Patrick's show?

What have I learned from this thread:

1. PA doesn't go on hold when you are banned. The clock keeps ticking

2. In certain instances, the rules are bendable if the infraction is deemed "not harmful" to other members

3. The new mod staff is open to discussing the rules, and not being hidden and mysterious about their actions

4. Doove proved himself to be human.....

5. Members learned that you can discuss a sensitive topic, with some humor injected, WITHOUT derailing the thread

6. That Pauly has a secret crushhh on a certain axxxpert....... (Just seeing if you really read this , Paul! Lol!)

Very fuckin enlightening thread.........

elg......
Anybody listen to Dan Patrick's show?

2. In certain instances, the rules are bendable if the infraction is deemed "not harmful" to other members

3. The new mod staff is open to discussing the rules, and not being hidden and mysterious about their actions

5. Members learned that you can discuss a sensitive topic, with some humor injected, WITHOUT derailing the thread

6. That Pauly has a secret crushhh on a certain axxxpert....... (Just seeing if you really read this , Paul! Lol!)

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
You are correct on point 4... if by human you mean incredibly flawed and fallible.

Was your comment regarding #6 Patron induced?

Fuckin elg....
[QUOTE=elghund;1056365643]Anybody listen to Dan Patrick's show?

osd rtming cc posts lol im sure but to no prevail.

Yes this thread hmm in the open I like it though, explaining the rules and having some laughter.

carry on boys, still going, who can last all 15 rounds?
Doove, you came back off the canvas youre back in it.
I believe osd was banned for a short time and came back hmmm maybe he can elaborate the rules were bent there too for him point number 2.

Good thread, let me save this one for later if needed;
I believe osd was banned for a short time and came back hmmm maybe he can elaborate the rules were bent there too for him point number 2.

Good thread, let me save this one for later if needed; Originally Posted by bjwstw
But I'm pretty sure he never guested himself.
If you could enlighten us as to the guesting process... that might be helpful...
Are members here allowed to ask to be guested and then return under the original handle?
That would be fascinating were it true....
And way more interesting...

If you won't post it here... PM OCD....
Off we goo.....
Amazing, the justification....well its all out there and everyone can decide for themselves.