What happened to the early birds?

Early bird, coffee, and yoga mixed with a quick swim. Nothing better to start you day with!
If someone wants to poke me early the morning I'll still be half asleep and call it the Bill Cosby treatment. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Do you have any idea how hot that 'poke' part reads.

One draw back...after a early bird marathon boink-o-thon yesterday. THIS morning I have a bit of pussy hang-over.
If someone wants to poke me early the morning I'll still be half asleep and call it the Bill Cosby treatment. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Jell-O
Still here, but early means start a session at 6am....I can understand many ladies here like to sleep in, so I've never had any luck with early sessions.....
Early bird, coffee, and yoga mixed with a quick swim. Nothing better to start you day with! Originally Posted by stephanie1
So does the early bird provide the cream for said coffee?
So does the early bird provide the cream for said coffee? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I'll make the sticky buns
Love Early mornings,it has definitely has lost its demand. But I'm always up till 3am then up again at 7am
So does the early bird provide the cream for said coffee? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I do! Lol
Should have gone that route this morning instead of fighting traffic on 35 at lunch time
I'm not adding thing to this conversation that hasn't already been said, but want to chime in.

Mornings are, for me, way, way, WAY best! But like some have said on here, morning for me, is pretty different than 'morning' for a lot of girls. My morning is normal, like 8 to 11 even. A lot of girls will say yes, answer a pm or text at 9, then be ready by 1:00, 2:00, or 5:00pm!!!

Anyway, glad to see which girls are posting in this thread. New options!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.
i dont know ladies. i actually pointed Jules Jaugur and Brandee69 out to him. not sure if he reached out to yall this morning. myself i do overnights so yeah.... Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I love overnights I'll wake you up with wood
You should be around when I cook Gumbo. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
WHAT?!!! You need to announce that on the boards! You and gumbo! Great start to a day!
Damn I forgot what an orgasm felt like before 7 a.m. it's all coming back to me now lol
Damn I forgot what an orgasm felt like before 7 a.m. it's all coming back to me now lol Originally Posted by Goose2u
Those are the best ones