Some questions

Ok so let's assume she responded to everyone but me....

Where did that leave her....still no rush of clients.

If she contacted me back... Probably nothing added.

Just a simple observation - I bet she didn't reply to quite a few guys so she didnt explore all of her possibilities of interested potential clients.

I can only assume she is here to make money - but hey I'm only assuming......

And yes most guys on here are cheap and won't pay a lot......that's just a fact. Look at all the guys who complaint about pricing. Listen to the girls who complain about guys negotiating a discount.

I think Austin just has other options...so if you're too expensive you won't find anyone!
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Yet most of you ASSUME she is real and not a one of you can verify it...
WOW - a girl proposes a new business model and you guys and gal can't seem to get your head around it. Is it so hard to understand that a girl might want to see 2 guys a month rather than 20? Originally Posted by cckid2006
Yes! Plus it cuts out all of the uncompensated time spent on screening, marketing, etc. It eliminates the need for hotel rooms or a second incall.

And most of all, it means sleeping with 2 guys instead of 20.

Kendra, the one thing I suggest is to not discount the lurkers. They are the ones who more likely will understand your proposal and see its benefit.

Good luck to you.
I'M CALLING BULL SHIT!
Yet most of you ASSUME she is real and not a one of you can verify it... Originally Posted by Toyz
It's called extending the benefit of the doubt, and it costs me nothing.
  • Toyz
  • 08-03-2014, 08:32 PM
It's called extending the benefit of the doubt, and it costs me nothing. Originally Posted by Centaur
And given the further history of this {person} do you still believe she is legit?

Continuing in suspending disbelief to embrace the "benefit of the doubt"?
And given the further history of this {person} do you still believe she is legit?

Continuing in suspending disbelief to embrace the "benefit of the doubt"? Originally Posted by Toyz
Attachment 336303
And given the further history of this {person} do you still believe she is legit? Originally Posted by Toyz
I never believed one way or the other. That's why it's called the benefit of the doubt, not the absence of the doubt.
  • Toyz
  • 08-03-2014, 10:46 PM
I never believed one way or the other. That's why it's called the benefit of the doubt, not the absence of the doubt. Originally Posted by Centaur
My bad...I thought it meant what I found as the definition:

Give somebody/something the benefit of the doubt
to decide you will believe someone or something.

" People tell me I shouldn't trust him, but I'm willing to give Simon the benefit of the doubt and wait and see what he actually offers"

I'm still calling BULLSHIT!

Three things...

1) Kendra's Real
2) SL is a TS
3) Toyz & Centaur are secretly hobby husband and wife (you figure which is which)

What kind of provider picks 'Kendra" as a handle / name? SqeezeBox69 I believe but Kendra...?
When did you become a tranny? Always thought it but ...
  • Toyz
  • 08-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Toyz & Centaur are friends that like gigging each other...mdont make more of it than it is...
When did you become a tranny? Always thought it but ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Found a big demand in Houston. Needed the cash!
Toyz & Centaur are friends that like gigging each other...mdont make more of it than it is... Originally Posted by Toyz
Oh ok

So, who's the fucker and who's the fuckee?
When did you become a tranny? Always thought it but ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Found a big demand in Houston. Needed the cash! Originally Posted by Still Looking
He's the one you picked up on Montrose