If your company fired you for not getting the shot….

Evidently, and unsurprisingly, you have no clue what you’re talking about. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You just prove YOU don't!

When did you graduate from medical school?

Was that before or after law school?

Please quit embarrassing yourself. You just don't know when to quit.

Yep it’s clear you’re clueless. I’m done with you now.

Yep it’s clear you’re clueless. I’m done with you now. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You just confirmed ... neither! Thank you.

Were you unable to get accepted in either one? Or did you believe you already knew everything they had to offer in the way of knowledge? You may be "done" with me, but I ain't "done" with you. You've lamely attempted to insult me too much ... with impunity. And all you did was show your inappropriate blathering.
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 11:10 AM
If the doctor was in emergency medicine it would be an ethical issue. This is his private practice. A doctor in private practice doesn't have to see anyone that walks through the door.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...253551934.html

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Overall, we rate the Charlotte Observer Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that advocate for liberal policy. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 1886, The Charlotte Observer is a newspaper serving Charlotte, North Carolina, and its metro area. It has the largest circulation in North Carolina and South Carolina. They have won 5 Pulitzer prizes in their history. The current editor is Sherry Chisenhall. Originally Posted by royamcr

As usual - nonsense - your post is irrelevant to the Lies you posted earlier.
you have No Credibility.
' Orange turd tells lie after lie after lie.'
  • Tiny
  • 08-20-2021, 11:43 AM
YOU ARE WRONG!

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/...providers.html

.....These 395 hospitals accounted for 71 percent of COVID-19 inpatient admissions reported to HHS from nearly 6,000 hospitals around the country. The distribution uses a simple formula to determine what each hospital receives: hospitals are paid a fixed amount per COVID-19 inpatient admission, with an additional amount taking into account their Medicare and Medicaid disproportionate share and uncompensated care payments.

A local TV station (Fact Check) determined that hospitals were getting a $50,000 pop per COVID19 patient who was admitted and treated until release ... from cure or death. Originally Posted by LexusLover
....Are two bullet holes "covid related symptoms"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It all makes sense now! COVID doesn't kill any more people than the flu. The hospitals get $50,000 for every patient who has COVID. So if someone comes in with some other problem, they say he has COVID to get the money.

The curious thing though is that 500,000 more people died in the USA during 2020 than died in 2019. The increase in deaths from 2017 to 2018 was only about 25,000 deaths. And from 2018 to 2019 only about 15,000 more people died.

So we know that COVID isn't killing hardly anyone. Why did those 500,000 people die?

LexusLover hit the nail on the head. It's gunshots! There was an epidemic of homicides in the USA last year. I figure it was the BLM people who did a lot of the killing. And also the Trump supporters and other white supremacists who invaded the capitol. We can blame BLM, the Proud Boys and the Ku Klux Klan for the 500,000 deaths. It sure as hell wasn't COVID.

Something has to be done about this. I'm not sure what. Maybe more funding for law enforcement. Or maybe we move to the country, stock up on ammo and food, and be prepared to protect ourselves from roving bands of BLM crazies and Trump supporters.

If you don't have a small tract of land with water get one.

See the table:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2778234
Protect your water!

And BTW: I have seen a lot of death certificates in my life, and I have never seen one that states the cause of death was "Flu"! So now it's ok to put "Covid"? No money for Flu, but plenty for Covid!

Chicago should change their forms and just print "Covid" in them.
As usual - nonsense - your post is irrelevant to the Lies you posted earlier.
you have No Credibility.
' Orange turd tells lie after lie after lie.' Originally Posted by oeb11
Debunk those lies, trump told the lies and they were called out one by one.
More bullshit that you can't prove.

#1: People are leaving the "vaccine/mask/closure" states and relocating to those states that have less government interference. Have proof that a significant are uprooting their location over a mask?
#2: The vaccine has not been released by the FDA for general use. Emergency use authorization isn't easy to get, FDA approval is forthcoming.
#3: Because of the above there are people taking the vaccine that are having negative responses afterwards and there are people who have been "infected" with Covid post vaccine! How many people as a percentage of the total are having negative response?
#4: The stats are distributed by the businesses that benefit from the treatment of Covid .... they get additional funds for Covid patients .... and that is why someone showing up in the emergency room with gunshot holes and allegedly testing positive for Covid gets called a "death by Covid"! Bullshit, even if they are initially listed as Covid, a review panel must have consensus over the diagnoses for funding to be approved.

One cannot honestly require people to take an inadequately tested drug with contra-indications surfacing in the experimental consumption of the drug .... There are legitimate medical reasons for a person to refuse to take certain drugs depending upon their own, personal medical condition.

My own physicianS WILL NOT DEMAND I TAKE THE VACCINE! I decide what meds I take.

Why the fuck would I pay any attention to a politician or government funded "expert" who sucks politicians' cocks for his next pay check? More importantly why bullshitters on a blog site? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL don't give lighty fools any ideas , on how to cut the crime rates
LL don't give lighty fools any ideas , on how to cut the crime rates Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I believe in facilitating attorneys regarding making a living.

So I won't.

I'm trying to figure out why Rayon thinks I need to "prove" anything! I don't.

Especially to a bloviating poster on a blog site. And I repeat:

Why the fuck would I pay any attention to a politician or government funded "expert" who sucks politicians' cocks for his next pay check? More importantly why bullshitters on a blog site?