• 12-29-2010, 08:58 AM
In no particular order....

1. Tara Evans
2. Surge
3. Sandarah
5. Nina Moretti
6. Any hot blonde lmt Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower

WOW! I made a LIST?

Thank you Hayden....we need to do this soon!

1.) Delanie Smith (Top of the list!)
2.) Delanie Smith (2nd on the list)
3.) Delanie Smith.....Shit! Can't think of anyone else right now! Originally Posted by Red Bull
RB: I love the way you think!

My list:
1. Zooeeyy Coxx
2. Tabitha Bleu
3. BristolXPistol Originally Posted by Dittychaser

Talk about two birds with one stone. Don't worry if you don't understand, it was lame anyway.
Talk about two birds with one stone. Don't worry if you don't understand, it was lame anyway. Originally Posted by what the hell
It's actually three birds with one stone. Glad to see it did not escape your keen eye. Who's on your list?
Crap! I need to win the lottery! oh well, here is a partial list:

Carmen St James
AmberXoXo
Diana Austin
Haleigh
Anneliese
Isabella Rose
Katie Foxx
Safire Sweet
Lafayette Cox
Rachel Moore
SweetKendall
Tristin James
Carrie Hillcrest
Rylee Pressley
Hot Megan

as for the girls I have seen before, I can't wait to see Delanie Smith and sexyjade101 and ms Julia again to name a few... hope I can soon...
It's actually three birds with one stone. Glad to see it did not escape your keen eye. Who's on your list? Originally Posted by Dittychaser
I did not know that. Funny.

I posted my list earlier in the thread, I think on page 3.

The short version is Jules Jaguar and some others.
Looking over the other lists, I'm just amazed. I've gotta hand it to you guys (and gals) at being able to have a list. I keep trying and my "list" ends up looking like a darned star burst.
Every time I think I can make it look like a list, I see another post by a lovely lady that wasn't even part of the star burst pattern.

I guess staples of every conglomeration that are as of yet unseen would include:

Fawn
Lana
Reese
Meg
Lisa
Brook(i)e
Ivy Chick (... yeah.... re-retirement )

Much past that and it gets outta control. But at least it's a list.
Looking over the other lists, I'm just amazed. I've gotta hand it to you guys (and gals) at being able to have a list. I keep trying and my "list" ends up looking like a darned star burst.
Every time I think I can make it look like a list, I see another post by a lovely lady that wasn't even part of the star burst pattern.

I guess staples of every conglomeration that are as of yet unseen would include:

Fawn
Lana
Reese
Meg
Lisa
Brook(i)e
Ivy Chick (... yeah.... re-retirement )

Much past that and it gets outta control. But at least it's a list. Originally Posted by CenterLock
Awwwwww CenterLock, you're a sweetheart!
It's actually three birds with one stone. Glad to see it did not escape your keen eye. Who's on your list? Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Duh, had to do a little research. Very clever Sir.
Good thread since the New Year is rapidly approaching....

1) Move farther north (of Mexico) so that I can be closer to Autumn Spring, IvyChick, Jessica UTR, Cheyenne Blake, and several other of my crushes!

2) Actually MEET up with 7andThick instead of all of the sexting, lol, it's been fun though!!

3) Swing by BigBob's in Fort Worth, pick up my strap-on and OTHER toys that he's been babysitting for me these past few months (sorry I left them!) and have him give me my BIRTHDAY SPANKINGs that I will be needing in less than a week!!

4) (IF BigBob isn't home) Go buy a NEW strap-on...since the one that I just got as a gift for Christmas (thank you Santa) already broke!! LOL, whoopsie!

5) Make a trip up to Canada, to give Neotek & sexy ninja girlfriend their Christmas gifts (that had to be postponed due to scheduling conflicts)!!!

6) Take JessicaCaliente with me to Fredericks of Hollywood (and among taking advantage of each other in the dressing room) take advantage of the hot AFTER CHRISTMAS Specials they always have on super sexy lingerie and stockings!!

8) WHILE INSIDE OF THE DRESSING ROOM - try out some of these naughty vibrators that Santa brought me...on Jessica!!

9) Making my special friends feel loved, while being even NAUGHTY-er than last year (if that's possible) - More 3ways, yea!!

10) Rule the World!!! (somehow that always gets put on the backburner, lol - DOH!)

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I can't top that. I would love to, but I can't top that. I just can't.

Maybe I could join you though? ;-)
Tara
Alana Nicole
Alyssa
Meg
Brook
Ashden
Jackie
KhloeC
AngelK
Madison
Delanie
Jenna
Brekleigh
BrittanyP
JadeN
Haleigh
Reese
Yoko
With Tara and Alana repeated a time or two..!
Now I gotta go earn some real hobby money..!!
Oh yeah, and of course.. Miss Avery Blake.!
I'm new to this scene, and not ready to dive in quite yet. I've spent some time doing research and I've come up with a informal list:

Marabella
Khloe Monroe (if she ever returns)
Brookecumsalot
Cindy at 7th Heaven (AMP)
Hana of Dallas
Allison Belle
Lafayette Cox
Ashden
Katie Foxx
Bianca Rose
Tiffany Texas
Kody Lynn

etc

really it's a matter of cash flow right now
Newbie here, but i'll play along. In no particular order, and you may spot trends :-)

Nina
Alyssa
Cameron
Kody Lynn
Sila
Julia Jewlz
Dallas Diva Kate
Melissa Moore
Lafayette

but i'm still researching :-)