Conner MacGregor - The Real Running Man

Who's paying to see this fight!

https://newspunch.com/promoter-dead-...ther-mcgregor/ Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Unfortunately, I just bought this morning! smh...I'm a fighter fan period. Anyone watching it?
Unfortunately, I just bought this morning! smh...I'm a fighter fan period. Anyone watching it? Originally Posted by NCOChris
If you are a real fight fan, you wouldn't bother watching this fake ass fight. It's all about the money and less about orchestrating a real fight. Both contestants of this show, yes it is a show, will win from a money point of view but the real losers are the public that wanted to pay for this stupid shit. Boxing will likely continue to die.
  • Trey
  • 08-26-2017, 09:29 PM
I fully agree with you on that. A retired boxer vs a ufc fighter $100. Are they making a fake belt for this or a trophy?
LOL, this fight is so staged. In the first round, Floyd let MG get a few shots in especially with his fail body shot but they didn't have any power whatsoever. In the second round, MG made it appear that he was getting frustrated with Floyd's dodging ways so he tried to manhandle him with MMA moves. In the third round, MC tried to throw a jab that barely touched MG's face. It was thrown so softly. MC became frustrated with Floyd's "quickness" that he ended up hammer fisting him which looked like baby tapping to me. Then by the fourth round Floyd turned up the heat and connected on MG's face. LOL, whoever paid for this shit stupid must be kicking themselves by now. I am watching it for free from youtube. You gotta love the Russians.

The pounding of the hard Houston rain is more entertaining and exciting than this boring ass fake fight.
  • Trey
  • 08-27-2017, 06:55 AM
I love how he wore that mask. He straight stole money from you if you paid for that. I wish ref let him get ko though, but Conner was looking like a battered woman getting a beating in the last part.
I love how he wore that mask. He straight stole money from you if you paid for that. I wish ref let him get ko though, but Conner was looking like a battered woman getting a beating in the last part. Originally Posted by Trey
A good ref won't continue the fight unless the fighter is fighting back. MG had no gas in the tank anymore.
  • Trey
  • 08-27-2017, 08:12 AM
I just wanted to see the ko. He was just a few good shots away from canvas.
it was a entertaining fight. I feel it was worth the $100.

The ref saved Connor's career from the iconic image of Floyd knocking him out flat on his back. Conner was literally looking for somewhere to fall. He was dam near through the ropes and desparately trying to hold on. He was literally 5 seconds from being fully knocked out with almost 2 min left in the round. I was upset because the ref should have allowed the knockout. People kept saying Floyd couldnt knock him out and he basically did. The ref did Conner a huge favor and saved his career.

Floyd walked him down and was in his face pushing him back the whole night. Floyd was 149.5 lbs while Conner came in at 172 post weigh in. He was much bigger than Floyd and still got his ass KO'd. What surprised me the most is that Floyd didnt even fight the first 4 rounds. So why in the fuck was Conner so tired. He was the same way during the Diaz fight.

Conner tried to run from Floyd when he realized he was about to get knocked out

Either one could still take you out.
Either one could still take you out. Originally Posted by pyramider

I'm so happy Floyd beat his ass for me. Tell me P - how did you feel when you saw Conner about to get knocked the fuck out.

I was so overjoyed.
A boxer shouldn't make that much $$ after getting knocked out
It's ridiculous
McGregor couldn't wait to celebrate. He was drinking/promoting his brand of whiskey during the press conference. Wringing out every last cent.
McGregor couldn't wait to celebrate. He was drinking/promoting his brand of whiskey during the press conference. Wringing out every last cent. Originally Posted by mike111
The fight was fixed.
I think it was more of a predictable and lucrative exhibition. Or an expensive ticket to a sparring session.