Two down and one more to go

WHO HAD CHAVEZ? CC!

You finally got something right!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/world/...ain/index.html

He just went! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Finally? Pfffft.

That one was too easy, if you have to go to Cuba for your medical care your days are numbered.
yeah i thought it was JD, but nope it was CC... good call, so who's next? Originally Posted by JCM800
Next up are

Bob Dole
Billy Graham
GHW Bush
Nelson Mandela

and a sleeper pick - Fidel Castro
I just can't see him making it much longer
Her Majesty, The Queen is ailing. But so much for Assup. However, Elizabeth the II is a fighter, and will be there a long time.
QE ain't going anywhere soon, the old battleaxe is already out of the hospital.
Her Majesty, The Queen is ailing. But so much for Assup. However, Elizabeth the II is a fighter, and will be there a long time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Look who's talking! The ORIGINAL Gerbil Whisperer!
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Look who's talking! The ORIGINAL Gerbil Whisperer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL...No wonder he is always talking out his ass!
Not that it makes any real difference in this day and age, its a symbolic office with no real power. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Agreed. I am a republican with a small r.

Charles is next, he has more support in the UK than you probably realise.

Do Queens shit? It seems they do indeed. But I am sure she has never farted in her life (apart from when that traitorous tart Di used to visit).

Philip or Liz first, what's the odds? Plus, which girl will Phil be on top of when he croaks? Didn't y'all know he gets to try them out before he lets his son's 'deflower' them. He has to prove they were virgins.
Its good to be the king, or royal prince as the case maybe.