Mechanic Wanted

Your car is 13 years old and needs a good bit of repairs.. hence the term "beater". Pointing out that it doesn't make sense to throw thousands into a 13 year old vehicle is not "trolling" or "hating". Your call in the end, but it is a bit foolish... cars don't improve with age (unless they're old classics). Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I dont think she has taken economics courses yet in that college.
lol - i guess all of you f*cks dont get the point of my topic,
oh well i tried to spell it out in plain english.
"a service for a service"
..but who buys the parts?
duh i do --- idiots on eccie -- damn
lol - i guess all of you f*cks dont get the point of my topic,
oh well i tried to spell it out in plain english.
"a service for a service" Originally Posted by Sweet Upscale Treat
Girl bye. Don’t make a post and then get mad at the responses you get. Honestly somebody trying to pay thousands and thousands in repairs for a car that’s not even worth that amount is a DUMB FUCK to me but carry on ✌️
i said - i want to see if a gentleman on here that was a legitimate mechanic with a shop in dallas that would want to see me for a free date for dinner or overnight in exchange for repairs only to my f*cking car..

how many times, do i have to spell it out
I don't believe the issue is to fix the truck or not fix the truck, it's this:

Trust.

First lets address how hard it is to find a gentleman AND a real mechanic on this site.

Next, you and he have to agree to terms. He fixes "this", and you agree to do "this" and for a certain amount of time.

Now, for arguments sake, lets say you find that perfect Eccie mechanic-man. The trust issue comes into play. After he fixes your truck and it's working properly, what assurances does he have that you'll hold up your end of the bargain? You can say "Thanks for the free shit", then bail.

He could also cheat you! He could fix your truck just enough to trick you for a day or two, then you have your session, and it breaks again. He scammed you.

I'm not saying you or the person you find would do that, but that is a variable that everyone is thinking about.
i said - i want to see if a gentleman on here that was a legitimate mechanic with a shop in dallas that would want to see me for a free date for dinner or overnight in exchange for repairs only to my f*cking car..

how many times, do i have to spell it out Originally Posted by Sweet Upscale Treat

I guess as many times as you need to until somebody finally comes and fixes your car for you.. duh.
If you want a free date with me - pm me
If you want a free date with me - pm me Originally Posted by Sweet Upscale Treat

That was a terrible choice in words.
Ain't NOTHING Free.....
My Car is not old -- not beat up either - dont hate on me trolls
My rates are set ( if you ever met me you would not complain for my rates are great) I am a full time college student and part time companion.

Get that Right!! Originally Posted by Sweet Upscale Treat
lol, so someone who disagrees with u is automatically a troll/hater. flawed logic

this suv has been neglected for years since blown air shocks on all 4, etc; not something that happens all at once. u talk about safety in the hobby but ur driving a suv without a working airbag sensor
lol, so someone who disagrees with u is automatically a troll/hater. flawed logic

this suv has been neglected for years since blown air shocks on all 4, etc; not something that happens all at once. u talk about safety in the hobby but ur driving a suv without a working airbag sensor Originally Posted by PatriotLife

Preach, sir!
Omg - eccie is crazy when it comes to a little ole post. Geez my suv is beautiful rides smooth has eight seats loved by my customers and much more.

Just because i have a few repairs that i would like to get done does not mean my car is not working. I thought it was a great idea to post on here as a barter. I am not like all the rest - i am not a serial provider nor do i use the hobby to live off of - i only hobby b/c i enjoy the connections i make, i like to play, and the $$ pays for my college education - crna.

A real gentleman would see this opportunity to meet with me in trade for what i asked as priceless.
A smart gentleman knows the pitfalls of an arrangement like this. A smart lady knows when enough people have warned her this may not be a good idea it might be time to change gears.

While you obviously have not been, this board has been around for a while. Ignore advice at your peril. I laughed when this was posted not at you, but at knowing the outcome in advance.

But really, smooth ride? You need suspension work.