Clients Being turned down because the Girl they want too see has seen someone they don't get along with. Is this Fair to you guys?

Can i give two free sessions to have two legit no reviews removed?? Oh wait not worth my time...
..... I dont need eccie like you must... So while you are at it add my review and remove that fake one.... Job much? Trust me im busier than you and your cheeseburger session exchange,., Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
And now you folks see how some members are unable to behave like grown ups.

Oh, we could fix that for you and take that burden away. A simple request will do.
Ha ha mayador sent me a threatening message to edit my last post? Really? Your credibilityReason: Disregarding(edited due to mods pressure?? Rules stated..) infraction is on the line now ... I have never seen a mod... Now which mods get free sessions???

Any girl like me knows.... All happenes on p411.... Run along kid and go to chat edit and exchange those burgers for sessions anyone intrested in the messages pm me
It's time to behave keep it on track ....OK?
Edited enough? No rules were broken... just an angry door mat every janitor had jurisdiction. ...
So I assume the point is; if she don't want to see you (for whatever reason)
than move on to someone that will.
And dang Lola I thing you would fit better in Big D. DRAMa city
Thsnks for all the replies guys. For good points.
I've been turned down a bunch of times. I just move on to the next beautiful lady on my radar. No drama needed.

Reasons I've been given:
"I'm not sure I'm your type." - you know who you are
"I don't see high volume hobbyists."
"I dont like single-visit guys."
"Fuck off."
"You must be joking."
"Where were you the last time I was in town?"
"Do you have any references?" - yes, she was one of them
"Thank you for your request, but I'm not seeing new clients right now."
"Your (sic) not on my level." um, okay

I've been turned down for (perceived) aliances. I can only assume that I've been turned down for having ties/history with certain ladies.

My point is...that's okay. I make decisions NOT to see ladies every time I send a request to a different lady. Sometimes I choose not to see a lady because of her board personality or because the 'following' she has drives me nuts. That's my decision to make. And, if she doesn't want to see me...that's her choice.

So, YES, it's okay to not see someone for any damn reason you see fit. There's nothing petty about it either...in my opinion. Just please don't tell me I'm not on you're (sic) level...lol

@ Tara - I reallly want to meet you. Originally Posted by Say What
I want to meet you too. One days are schedules will match up.
This thread was entertaining. Thanks guys.