Paula allen

• El-mo
  • 07-11-2020, 12:42 PM
If you want to engage in illegal activities as a “ hobby” try not to be too shocked when the criminals providing illegal services aren’t always the most reliable people. Originally Posted by C Spackler
I’m sorry your time isn’t valuable. Or maybe, I should be jealous that you have hours of leisure time to waste driving to and waiting for appointments that don’t materialize.

No one is saying that we need to organize a boycott of a given provider, but you have to be an absolute clown to be okay with repeated NC/NS from the same chick. I wouldn’t keep going back to a nightclub that turned me away 30% of the time. It’s called having a little dignity.
Yea you got me all figured out huh? Anyway I have enough dignity that I wouldn’t wait more than 15 minutes on her or any of them. I don’t expect criminals to be that reliable
my first nc/ns i posted her on the list at indys and she responded in an ugly way i responded back drama ensued , she did it to some others eventually crashed and burned. My second i was smarter ,( really good move) talked to her after and had several super sessions. There were others too.

so in conclusion id say there are instances where it happens, and most on both sides deal by acting intelligently not emotionally, having a good perspective of the hobby in general its aspects, its variables, its changes and most of all the uniqueness of each individual and their circumstances , good and bad !
Except she didn't cancel or reschedule. She NC/NS. Big difference. Things can come up and if so, cancelling or rescheduling is perfectly fine. It is when you make some guy drive 45 minutes to see you and go dark, no message, nothing. That is simply unacceptable behavior Originally Posted by berryberry
I agree that NC/NS is a dick move. It's happened to me before and it is unexcusable.
  • Pixle
  • 08-08-2020, 08:19 PM
kind of think you posted this in the wrong forum Originally Posted by chizzy
Did she tell you she is retiring?

As for the NCNS--she did that once to me. But then met a number of times--like 20--after that.
  • El-mo
  • 09-22-2020, 09:13 AM
Well, she nc/ns me too.
Hos get dicked around too. It goes both ways. If you get skunked, just chalk it up to the hobby. Unless you’re stupid enough to drive over an hour to see a Ho. Then you can pound your head against a wall for being stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Well i have to drive about 90 mins to see anyone who isn't a [STAFF edit - GM] ...product of living where I do... but I've yet to be NCNS by any girls... had to wait a few times.. longest was about 45 cuz it was a sat morning & the maid was in the rooms beside/across hall... trying to be discreet lol.. quietest sex i ever had...
If you want to engage in illegal activities as a “ hobby” try not to be too shocked when the criminals providing illegal services aren’t always the most reliable people. Originally Posted by C Spackler
are criminals actually criminals before they are convicted? I'm just curious, but mostly bored.
Must be something wrong with me today. I can't seem to get into reading this thread. Not sure what the issues in here are, but for me PA was professional and courteous, if somewhat cool. She is bigger than I care for but I am sure still attractive to many. Just not my cup of tea. Didn't even get me hard. While she seems okay and everybody seems to love to say how great she is, I don't believe I would ever try again. Why would I?
Must be something wrong with me today. I can't seem to get into reading this thread. Not sure what the issues in here are, but for me PA was professional and courteous, if somewhat cool. She is bigger than I care for but I am sure still attractive to many. Just not my cup of tea. Didn't even get me hard. While she seems okay and everybody seems to love to say how great she is, I don't believe I would ever try again. Why would I? Originally Posted by blkstocking
I’m legitimately asking this, because I’m curious who you are seeing that smaller than her. Unless you mean boobs and butt. I consider her to be petite...
If you have a secret cache of spinners, I’m interested!
  • El-mo
  • 09-23-2020, 09:12 AM
I’m legitimately asking this, because I’m curious who you are seeing that smaller than her. Unless you mean boobs and butt. I consider her to be petite...
If you have a secret cache of spinners, I’m interested! Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Aside from the enhancements, she’s TINY.
Yea you got me all figured out huh? Anyway I have enough dignity that I wouldn’t wait more than 15 minutes on her or any of them. I don’t expect criminals to be that reliable Originally Posted by C Spackler
You do realize that by your own definition, you, sir, are also a criminal and should not be considered reliable? Ironic.
A secret stash of spinners, good one.