abortion

• WTF
  • 05-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Yeah, nothing indicates that you're out of ideas as when you start posting quotes from fiction. Keep swinging for the fences little Commie. Originally Posted by texassapper
The Godfather is not fiction sir!

Pray you don't have a horse
Yeah, nothing indicates that you're out of ideas as when you start posting quotes from fiction. Keep swinging for the fences little Commie. Originally Posted by texassapper
Have a nice day. Enjoy your insults. Just keep your hands off my girlfriend.
Have a nice day. Enjoy your insults. Just keep your hands off my girlfriend. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, the one you hook up to an Air Compressor, lol.
Just can't stop, can you. Life in the valley must be a real drag.
Just can't stop, can you. Life in the valley must be a real drag. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Don't be so thin skinned. You set yourself up for that, lol.
It's always the same with you....boring.

You still don't understand that finite means a limited amount that will run out.
Your original question was "what would be wrong with letting each individual woman decide for herself whether or not to have a baby?" ..... I don't believe anyone here is arguing whether a woman can or can't make that decision. As others have stated if she doesn't want one, birth control and condoms are available ..... what is wrong would be letting a woman decide that she wants to kill that baby simply because she's decided she doesn't want it, THAT is a decision the woman shouldn't be able to make. If you don't want to be a mother, fine, just don't be a murderer, too .....
It's always the same with you....boring.

You still don't understand that finite means a limited amount that will run out. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I am boring? You aren't boring to pick on. Your come backs are hilarious.
... No need to barney and insult each-other, lads.
Most of us are almost on the same page with the abortion
discussion... We need ALL opinions.

### Salty