$400 Yoga Butt Poll - Choose Your Favorite

Thank you to everyone who voted!!!! This as fun and can't wait to see what ya'll do next

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo
Madi May
I can't wait to see what you do next Pics I mean, for instance, your avatar. I love your point of view. Lol congrats I voted for you hands down.
your avatar. I love your point of vieww Originally Posted by ithyphallicus

Haha, I took that pic of her in her Avatar, its also in my review of her!! Madi is one of the best, thats for sure. That ASS is Exceptional!!!!
Just so everyone knows, mojojo from Houston kicked in an additional bill, so Madison took home $500...which was delivered yesterday via a mutual friend.

Hopefully, the next contest will have more participants. We will structure it a little differently, but knowing that the hobbyists kept their word AND Madison got her winnings should help!

Let me know what you think some good ideas might be. Here are c few that I've received already:

1- fun foods bikinis
2- bouncing boobs gif
3- thong-tha-thong-thong-thong
4- sexy legs
Food bikinis sounds fun
Food bikinis sounds fun Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Hmmmm, Maci Lynn, I'd like to take those pics myself
Berk, I'm thinking your ass would look a lot better in person! Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Come see it!!!
Tease
I vote for bouncing boobs gif, or great legs. They are the only two I would have a shot at LOL

Y'all gotta figure out a way to keep it anonymous though.

Congrats Madison, and I like your yoga butt much better when there are no yoga pants on it!!! Nice avatar!
Berkliegh and Madisons backsides are two of the top three perfect backsides, i have seen in the hobby.
Thanks Smurf

Miss ya!

Lovin' the Deadmau5 Avatar!!!
  • shlub
  • 08-25-2012, 11:28 AM
How about the best mons pubis? Tastefully photographed, would be safe to post.