New Poll shows the uneducated favor Trump.

• Old-T
  • 08-14-2016, 09:45 PM
It's a binary choice, RelapsedJunkie. Trump doesn't have to "appeal" to anyone as long as hildebeest is so "repellent", RelapsedJunkie.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep being delusional. Trump is running against a repgnant liar. A scum of a human being who should be in jail. AND IS LOSING BADLY. But brain dead self destructive RWWs like you still say such insightful thinks like "Trump doesn't have to appeal to anyone". And that pathetic head in the sand stupidity is handing the election to the Psycopath.

Well done Wackos.
Keep being delusional. Trump is running against a repgnant liar. A scum of a human being who should be in jail. AND IS LOSING BADLY. But brain dead self destructive RWWs like you still say such insightful thinks like "Trump doesn't have to appeal to anyone". And that pathetic head in the sand stupidity is handing the election to the Psycopath.

Well done Wackos.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Hildebeest is the psychopath with blood on her hands, Old-THUMPER. "We came! We saw! He died!" cackled hildebeest.

Then she referred to her close and "good friend" Ambassador Stevens as "Smith" the night he died, Old-THUMPER, the same night hildebeest lyingly claimed the Benghazi attack was caused by a video. Hildebeest is the mentally addled psychopath, Old-THUMPER.
  • DSK
  • 08-14-2016, 09:54 PM

Well done Wackos. Originally Posted by Old-T
I don't think it is too late for Trump to step down. Almost anyone in his place could win against Hillary.

Trump is going to be beaten so badly that he is better off quitting, claiming the election was going to be rigged the rest of his life, and getting paid to make speeches and reality shows.
I don't think it is too late for Trump to step down. Almost anyone in his place could win against Hillary.

Trump is going to be beaten so badly that he is better off quitting, claiming the election was going to be rigged the rest of his life, and getting paid to make speeches and reality shows. Originally Posted by DSK
This.

And the sad thing is, Trump and people like IB will actually think the election was rigged, even though we've just seen the thought process by idiots like IB, who think the GOP candidate has no need to appeal to anyone.

What a fucking moron.
I don't think it is too late for Trump to step down. Almost anyone in his place could win against Hillary. Originally Posted by DSK
exactly who is going to replace Trump if he steps down at all in this late stage???

Well done Wackos. Originally Posted by Old-T
Exactly.

It's scary that someone with IB's intelligence is allowed to vote. He needs to STFU and let the GOP get back to being the GOP.
there fixed that Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LOL, still redneck dropouts dildo.
This.

And the sad thing is, Trump and people like IB will actually think the election was rigged, even though we've just seen the thought process by idiots like IB, who think the GOP candidate has no need to appeal to anyone.

What a fucking moron.
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
Pssst, RelaxedJunkie. It was already in the news that hildebeest "rigged" the dim-retard primary; hence, by definition, any subsequent "win" would be the fruit of a previous illicit activity, and you would still be the fuckin' moron voting for the incompetent, lying, "extremely careless" liar who has demonstrated she's too stupid to use a computer and follow government laws and regulations, RelapsedJunkie.

Exactly.

It's scary that someone with IB's intelligence is allowed to vote. He needs to STFU and let the GOP get back to being the GOP.
Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
Real Republicans would never vote for hildebeest, RelapsedJunkie.
exactly who is going to replace Trump if he steps down at all in this late stage??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Evan McMullin would be floated, but most likely Gary Johnson would switch parties. He's been a Republican for most of his career anyway, and he knows he'd have a much better shot of winning against Hillary as a Republican vs a Libertarian. Hell, this is probably the only shot the GOP has of winning this election. I'd still give him better odds than Trump.

Technically, Trump could be replaced until about Sept 1, after that, there's a lot of loopholes and problems to get another name on the ballot in all states.
Rednecks come in all colors. It's a mindset, not a race. Karl Malone, for example, was a redneck. Originally Posted by Old-T
Karl Malone was/is a Blackneck. come on old turd, you know that political correctness and the "race mod" assup rider has now issued you 20 gigillion "Assup points" for political incorrectness.

this is a redneck

this is a whiteneck .. literally ajhahahahaha SNICK 20 zillion more points!!!!

this is a blackneck....

this is a brownneck..

any questions old turd?

this is .. simply a ......tortoise. you do know what a tortoise is, right Leon????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umc9ezAyJv0
  • Old-T
  • 08-15-2016, 03:45 AM
Hildebeest is the psychopath with blood on her hands, Old-THUMPER. "We came! We saw! He died!" cackled hildebeest.

Then she referred to her close and "good friend" Ambassador Stevens as "Smith" the night he died, Old-THUMPER, the same night hildebeest lyingly claimed the Benghazi attack was caused by a video. Hildebeest is the mentally addled psychopath, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go back and read what I posted--I was referring to Clinton as the psychopath, as I have been for months. Even when we are in agreement on something, your blind hatred for me makes you insult me.
[COLOR=Blue][I]It seems like you are up past your bed time, because your posts are making less and less sense. Originally Posted by Old-T
Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. You failed again. Gruber is still laughing at you.

Your posting occasionally has the sophistication of a "last call" intellect as the day progresses. This is such an occasion.

You made a dumbass remark and now want to claim my response is nonsensical after you've already shown you are a dumbass.

See the common definition of "redneck" (which is the precise manner of use in these threads, BTW)!
  • Old-T
  • 08-15-2016, 04:33 AM
"Redneck" is a socio-economic and usually geographic term. If it were a racial term that would mean that Sanders, Bush, Wayne Gretzke, and Olivia Newton John were Rednecks--but I don't think 1 in a million would say they are. The facts do not support your rant.

But whatever lets you sleep well, LL.
"Redneck" is a socio-economic and usually geographic term. Originally Posted by Old-T
Perhaps in "Old-T's Revisionist Dictionary," but it is apparent from the customary usage (which is how it is used in this forum, BTW) it is a racial slur, because it is a race-based term that is intended to be derogatory.

I can make a similar "argument" regarding the traditional racist term applied to Black people, by pointing out that Black people among themselves use the term as a personal and friendly reference and not in a disparaging manner!
"Redneck" is a socio-economic and usually geographic term. If it were a racial term that would mean that Sanders, Bush, Wayne Gretzke, and Olivia Newton John were Rednecks--but I don't think 1 in a million would say they are. The facts do not support your rant.

But whatever lets you sleep well, LL.
Originally Posted by Old-T
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...NkrF9GxTEiWsGA