The famos Bently Stars has a fetish she wants to reveal !

I'm not sure I could actually bring myself to do this, but happy to provide a cocktail (martini glass filled with M A X pee) for those who are so inclined. Originally Posted by M A X
Ummmm.....

I think I'll pass on that.
Ummmm.....

I think I'll pass on that. Originally Posted by sdguy08
LOL...I did say, for those who are so inclined. It's not like I have a glass sitting around for everyone who walks in the door. Maybe I should have said upon Special Request....LOL
[quote=M A X;642044]daddyo, you have a DNS list of clients/males?

sure do, all of them. the one's with hairy legs and bald heads are at the top.

as to golden showers! don't understand it but if you like it have fun.
[quote=daddyo67;642239]
daddyo, you have a DNS list of clients/males?

sure do, all of them. the one's with hairy legs and bald heads are at the top.

as to golden showers! don't understand it but if you like it have fun. Originally Posted by M A X
LOL, just the way I read it (and we all interpret differently) thought you might have "provider" tendencies and that ithy had made your DNS list.

I kid I kid...just havin' fun, hon. xoxo
Are there special preparations one makes before engaging in such activities? I would think the 'action' would be short-lived, I mean, how long can you pee? Do you drink a gallon of water before the event? Once it's out, then what? I'm just trying to figure out where the arousal part comes in. I have never been even remotely turned on when peeing....relieved, yes....aroused, no. Different strokes I guess.
So much for aiming for the drain in the shower.
Are there special preparations one makes before engaging in such activities? I would think the 'action' would be short-lived, I mean, how long can you pee? Do you drink a gallon of water before the event? Once it's out, then what? I'm just trying to figure out where the arousal part comes in. I have never been even remotely turned on when peeing....relieved, yes....aroused, no. Different strokes I guess. Originally Posted by Dannie
Well, yes, to make the experience more memorable it is recommended that you eat lots of asparagus before the event. That enhances the aroma. Drinking a gallon is also a good idea.
I take vitamins that makes my pee glow in the dark. If you want to recieve a glow-in-the-dark shower, PM me.

Just kidding
No this is just Nasty.
I've never done it, but I would be open to trying it, especially if it's mutual. Sounds hot (literally.)

Seems like this could be done in a spirit of fun or it could be used as a way of degrading someone. With a paid companion I would want to stick the first option.
I must be a sick bastard - I read this whole thread at 7am on an empty stomach and didn't puke.
Welcome back to Bram Stoker's; "The Undead Thread".

Does anyone have a wooden stake, a cross and some holly water?
GS is not on my regular menu but for an upcharge of $76.95 I will allow it.

OK...OK... I am not a provider so I guess I can't charge so as a client not into GS I will allow it for a 71.57% discount.

opinion - any excrements yellow or brown isnt my thing but we are all here for things we can't or don't get at home and would not tell your closest friend so to each his/her own and let us not judge others as we don't want to be judged.
that is fucking disgusting!!- what kind of low rent asshole wants to be pissed on; I have 3 big dogs I will bring over and they will piss on you for free...LOL.. people never cease to amaze me!!
About 5 to 7 years ago, Penthouse started this whole GS thing with pictorials of hot women urinating. I don't think I have ever seen a pictorial of women actually pissing on another man/woman but I have to honestly say it did interest me. Never got to try it in person but I still have memories of those pictorials.

Bentley, your secret fetish is very exciting to hear. I think I may want to see you now. I will make sure to remind you to drink lots of water before our session.