The Great Negotiator Fails Again

Ellen lives in Austin. She's never been to Moscow. Why do you fight girls? Real men don't. You probably eat quiche too. You must be on the wrong board. Try to find a website or forum that treats "co-dependency for wimps". Originally Posted by lustylad
"Real" men dont live in Pittsburgh. If Moscow Ellen cant handle the heat maybe she should consider not participating on here.That would be a real shame to have to tell your kids that a "co dependent wimp" makes you look like a fool. Hang in there Lusty. Your fan club on here loves you. You matter. Big hugs. Ill have a trophy made for you.
I don't buy used cars Barley. Maybe someday you will be able to buy new vehicles. And please for once do you mind buying American Originally Posted by themystic
You know I thought you'd say something about buying a new vehicle (I notice you didn't say car). Glad I'm not dumb enough to pay all that extra money for bragging rights. So you brag and I'll add to my collection.
You know I thought you'd say something about buying a new vehicle (I notice you didn't say car). Glad I'm not dumb enough to pay all that extra money for bragging rights. So you brag and I'll add to my collection. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That sounds fair. I dont want to rub my prosperity in your face. Let me know if you need anything. If I wasn't a capitalist Id give you everything I have. Ill share with you though Barley
"Real" men dont live in Pittsburgh. If Moscow Ellen cant handle the heat maybe she should consider not participating on here.That would be a real shame to have to tell your kids that a "co dependent wimp" makes you look like a fool. Hang in there Lusty. Your fan club on here loves you. You matter. Big hugs. Ill have a trophy made for you. Originally Posted by themystic
Real men won Super Bowls X and XIII. If you can improve your spelling, grammar and posting quality, I will waive the normal fee for you to join my fan club. Save the trophy for someone who is insecure, like yssup.
Real men won Super Bowls X and XIII. If you can improve your spelling, grammar and posting quality, I will waive the normal fee for you to join my fan club. Save the trophy for someone who is insecure, like yssup. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lol. Lusty Im already in your fan club. Jackie Smith colluded with Pittsburgh. Yassup doesn't need a Trophy. He has a whole room full
So did you give him a participation trophy?

Did you give him a participation trophy?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Of course not. Only snowflakes do that. I didn't watch the video. It causes me grief. To painful. I would feel like a snowflake and crumble
Of course not. Only snowflakes do that. I didn't watch the video. It causes me grief. To (sic) painful. I would feel like a snowflake and crumble Originally Posted by themystic
You ARE a snowflake. Can't even watch a 40-year-old video without bursting into tears. God help us if you ever faced a real emergency, like running out of toilet paper. Suck it up, buttercup.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Another great quote:

What does kill us...just makes us dead and dead is dead.
Gene A. Talia
You ARE a snowflake. Can't even watch a 40-year-old video without bursting into tears. God help us if you ever faced a real emergency, like running out of toilet paper. Suck it up, buttercup.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- Friedrich Nietzsche Originally Posted by lustylad
Lusty you are a funny mother fucker! LOL. The last time someone called me buttercup I got my dick sucked. Please tell me that's not the case this time
Lol. Lusty Im already in your fan club. Jackie Smith colluded with Pittsburgh. Yassup doesn't need a Trophy. He has a whole room full Originally Posted by themystic

Poor Jackie Smith.

Hall of Famer.....and yet had that dropped pass in the biggest game he ever had the opportunity to play in to smudge that great career.

Super Bowl runner-ups are littered with stories like that....(sez Thurman Thomas...)
Lusty you are a funny mother fucker! LOL. The last time someone called me buttercup I got my dick sucked. Please tell me that's not the case this time Originally Posted by themystic
Keep sucking, buttercup.
Keep sucking, buttercup. Originally Posted by lustylad
Its confirmed. You are just like Dick. Sucker!!!