Recommendation Beautiful Black Woman

Sierra Sinclair
Sexy Erotic Morgan Originally Posted by adav8s28
Anastasia

Would be the top 3.
Hate to ruin a haters day and all, but it's so necessary.

A tripple threat:
Beauty, Brains, & Booty
Smooth velvet skin & no tats. Originally Posted by tiatate
You cut your hair! Its cute, I dig it!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yeah I did, I was recently touring in NYC. The tour went very well so I spoiled myself with one of those posh DevaCurl cuts..
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Yeah I did, I was recently touring in NYC. The tour went very well so I spoiled myself with one of those posh DevaCurl cuts.. Originally Posted by tiatate
You cut your famous tiatate trademark hair style?
Don’t forget Orii Grande. She is stunning.
Quote:
Improve your services, I have contacted you before and non-GFE and not answering some questions doesn’t cut it...You asked, I answered.

ManSLut : I dont quite understand how im "non-GFE" when everything i advertise is GFE and so are all or majority of my Reviews.... I advertise very precisely and specifically on Where and how to find any information about my menu, services and rates. My "LINK TREE" lists all. I am quite the GFE and Massage Maven sir. Contacting me asking to discuss my rates and services without first providing any references or simply giving a polite introduction you will get ignored or the run about as im am always cautious about talking those sorts before screening.
then again i thought this was a Recommendation for Beautiful Black Woman thread....I didn't see any criteria that said anyone "Must be GFE".
I'm Black, Beautiful, and Yes I am definitely GFE, a Greek loving provider and I am a resident of Dallas.
London Luvs I've done doubles with her she is awesome! So wild like me! GRRRRR!
Sierra Sinclair, the day I met her I could stop looking at her perfect boobs and smile.
Tia, babe I am so sorry I canceled that double, otherwise I´d be bragging about you girl!!!
I love my ebony girls!!! You guys have the most perfect skin and the whitest teeth!!
Quote:
Improve your services, I have contacted you before and non-GFE and not answering some questions doesn’t cut it...You asked, I answered.

ManSLut : I dont quite understand how im "non-GFE" when everything i advertise is GFE and so are all or majority of my Reviews.... I advertise very precisely and specifically on Where and how to find any information about my menu, services and rates. My "LINK TREE" lists all. I am quite the GFE and Massage Maven sir. Contacting me asking to discuss my rates and services without first providing any references or simply giving a polite introduction you will get ignored or the run about as im am always cautious about talking those sorts before screening. Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
You mentioned NOTHING about needing to be screened first before answering specific questions about your vague services listed on your website or referred me elsewhere to get the info as I told you in the PM you just sent me...I copied your text response back to you:

“Thats not something im prepared to answer over the phone sweetie.”

So please don’t insinuate I make shit up!

Edit: And you were more than happy to quote a rate and a location area which I will be happy to quote as well if you wish?
Why do Providers need to self-nominate themselves on threads like these?
Most black providers allow bareback...
Most black providers allow bareback... Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
No they don’t, but I would say most black civvies do, hence the high percentage of Baby Mommas.
Vs latina,white,asian whores...yes they do.
Vs latina,white,asian whores...yes they do. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Then say it that way, that a higher percentage do compared to...

But to say most do...smh
Shut up and stop being sensitive ...tricks that bareback whores know what i be talking about ...
Has anyone else noticed an extreme amount of Ebony Hotness coming thru the Welcome Wagon of late? Lucky us!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut

Yep....I've noticed, as well. Hotness indeed.

Looking forward to (positive) reviews, etc per these new additions.....we'll see, right.