Hello

• Bubba
  • 01-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Hey Omahan......What are you paying these people to say such nice things about you?? If it pays enough I might even be able to come up with something "not so bad" to say about you!! LOL!!

You folks are right, Omahan is a pretty good guy. Just don't say it too often. We don't want him getting a big head!!
Hey Bubba, Good to see ya here too. Everyone, I want to be the first to say Bubba is an awesome guy...There now your not left out? LOL...
Hey Omahan......What are you paying these people to say such nice things about you?? If it pays enough I might even be able to come up with something "not so bad" to say about you!! LOL!!

You folks are right, Omahan is a pretty good guy. Just don't say it too often. We don't want him getting a big head!! Originally Posted by Bubba
Bubba I haven't promised any pay. I just tell them I know you and will introduce them to you. That does it.
Elena,

If you cook like you put on make up, you're going to need another bath.....

(inside joke, I'm not dissing her!)
LOL Sens, you naughty boy.

Darlin', in my kitchen I wear nothing but an apron and yes, my kitchen island is strong enough to withhold the weight of 2 people, or I should shall the weight of 2 females.

You folks are right, Omahan is a pretty good guy. Just don't say it too often. We don't want him getting a big head!! Originally Posted by Bubba
I think he must have mutiple screen names and has assumed other personas. Hope it doesn't get him banned!
  • Bubba
  • 01-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Thanks Franksandbeans.....I feel better now.

Bigmike....you might be right about Omahan. I think we need to keep on eye on him.
I am Omahan, franksandbeans, bigmike and Bubba. (If I'm getting banned for multiple accounts I'm taking you guys down with me!)
Gawd its good to see everybody here!!! Wait where is COG? We have to have somebody to blame...

Are all the rest of you as tired of being inside as I am? cabin fever? I spent almost all day pushing snow for the neighbors and need a massage really bad. Anybody interetsed?
Hello all. Glad to see this site up and going full strength. I was only on ASPD for a few months, it's good to see all the famaliar names here.
Hey! Hey! Hey!

Looks like a groovy place to hang. Anyone bring beer?

Diver
I didn't notice this thread or I would have just posted here first - HI EVERYONE!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Hello folks, I'm glad I found this site also. I was more of a lurker on ASPD but plan on changing things here
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2S7kKLtEQ"]YouTube- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye[/ame]
YouTube- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye Originally Posted by Omahan
Hello everyone from someone who has been on the sidelines for quite some time, but is now a transplanted ASPD member here, thanks to my good friend, Omahan, who as we can tell, has a love for certain types music!