Banning Requirements

What it sounds like is London had a bunch of small infractions that added up points. Like a drivers license in Canada, rack up enough points and they suspend you.
What would be interesting to see is if the Mods would post a points menu showing what actions get you how many points for a 1st, 2nd 3rd offense...

Then you can see how close you are from getting banned
Calling a fucktard a "pussy" = 5pts

Thread hijacking = 5pts

General disrespect = 2pts

Telling a Mod to fuck off = 7 days in the cooler

Not that I would know from multiple infractions.......except for the "pussy" and the "fuck off" part......those were sweeeeet.
Not always agreeing with London's post, I like her for speaking her mind. Will miss seeing her post, but the there is still Naomi to set certain people straight!!!lol
but the there is still Naomi to set certain people straight!!!lol Originally Posted by adrianax2x
Or horizontal.
Not always agreeing with London's post, I like her for speaking her mind. Will miss seeing her post, but the there is still Naomi to set certain people straight!!!lol Originally Posted by adrianax2x
So my question is, How do the Mods decide what offense is warranted pt deductions? Is it a committee that reviews the infractions or certain Mods in that Forum? Seems to me if a Mod or Admin. wants someone gone, then they have the power to start giving them pt deductions until suspension. Guess this is what happened to London. She got 10 pts deducted during various times because certain Mods/Admin thought her posts were inappropriate or whatever the reason. If they wouldn't have deducted those pts then she wouldn't have even been close to a suspension. Makes you wonder about there objectives with certain people.
I agree.
Maybe she should have held onto this thought a little longer.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=31
Is it a committee that reviews the infractions or certain Mods in that Forum? Originally Posted by shorty
Here's the committee right after their vote LOL:
Attached Images File Type: jpg london.jpg (9.4 KB, 169 views)
Someone is asking for it. I feel sorry for them because this ain't gonna end well. NO further comment.
Cool pic Charlie.
:Wakeup raises his hand:

I'm asking for it. What do I get?
:Wakeup raises his hand:

I'm asking for it. What do I get? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
*ignored*
Maybe she should have held onto this thought a little longer.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=31 Originally Posted by Ansley
Perfect Ansley! Its not like she didn't know the rules and where she stood. She was playing the odds of the system

Here's the committee right after their vote LOL: Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Not really that way at all Chuck but a funny way to picture it!.
Someone is asking for it. I feel sorry for them because this ain't gonna end well. NO further comment.

Cool pic Charlie. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Can you receive points for making a threat?