Is Rick Perry the Biggest Hypocrite Ever?

I could tell. Count on one to continue to present well-founded, documented information. Count on Budman the unnumbered to continue to bloviate with unfounded, unsupported opinion that appeals to an audience of two -- himself and the school bus driver.

Meanwhile, Perry is getting closer to officially announcing his candidacy for POTUS. Guess he's waiting on Jesus' schedule. However, he sure got his ass booed off the stage today in San Antonio. He probably ought to stay behind the Pine Curtain and out on the prairie. Smart Texans are not going to stand for this rube ... the guy who makes GWBush look like the smart one.
  • Booth
  • 06-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Latest news from the Capitol -- Legislators are telling Perry to fuck himself and not going to work. One is on vacation in the Bahamas with his family right now. Perry is threatening to convene a second special session as soon as this one adjourns sine die.

This is like giving a tax break to the incredibly stupid.
  • Booth
  • 06-24-2011, 11:17 AM
Meanwhile the governor is traveling all over the country for reasons unrelated to his job.
... the guy who makes GWBush look like the smart one. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Anyone who followed any of my political postings on the P knows I repeatedly stated that GW was the (W)orst POTUS of my lifetime.

If my only choice was to vote for another 4 year term for GW or a first 4 year term for Rick Perry, I would vote for GW!
Anyone who followed any of my political postings on the P knows I repeatedly stated that GW was the (W)orst POTUS of my lifetime.

If my only choice was to vote for another 4 year term for GW or a first 4 year term for Rick Perry, I would vote for GW! Originally Posted by bigtex
MEGADITTOS good buddy!
  • Booth
  • 06-25-2011, 08:30 AM
That is a great site, Booth. I urge all of our right wing compadres to visit it. It DOES help capsulize the Perry regime and the legacy he's built for our children and grandchildren.

What a DOUCHE!
  • Booth
  • 06-25-2011, 10:07 AM
That is a great site, Booth. I urge all of our right wing compadres to visit it. It DOES help capsulize the Perry regime and the legacy he's built for our children and grandchildren.

What a DOUCHE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The real douches are those who would continue to vote for him.
Facebook has a page: Texans against Perry for President
How can Perry seem so popular with the supposed Party that hates Big Government? Was his attempt to forcibly innoculate schoolgirls in Texas just a nightmarish dream that never really happened? Have his Tea Party followers already succumbed to whatever it is they put in the drinks of The Grand Old Mindless Party? Stay tuned for the next installment of "As The Many Faces Of Rick Perry Turns".
Perry didnt take any stimulus money.. thats the story. untrue, but thats the story
How can Perry seem so popular with the supposed Party that hates Big Government? Originally Posted by oralick
Don't anyone forget the 2008 incident at ElDorado where the state of Texas removed from their parents and incarcerated 126 children at the YFZ ranch in West Texas. That ridiculous debacle cost the state $14M+. The courts eventually ordered the children released and returned but not before months of damage and millions spent. Rick Perry refusing to get involved was no less criminal then when Ann Richards stood by as the Democrats used US miltary to killed the women and children in Mt. Carmel (Waco) 1993. There are plenty of criminals on each side of the isle.
Any politician with national ambitions have to prove, by actions, that they are a federalist (otherwise no mega funding, no media support). Rhetoric doesn't matter as it is understood to only be noises necessary to be elected.
Yeah, BS -- that's relevant. The Democratic Party or Democratic Congressional Caucus or the Democratic Committee or the Democratic Party of Texas certainly did NOT order the military into Waco. Neither did the Young Democrats, ACORN or MSNBC. Your statement is utter horseshit and you know it. It was the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, headed by Democrat Janet Reno. Your statement is about as credible as the report that Perry's wife caught him buttfucking his Secretary of State in the Governor's Mansion before it burned down.

Wait a second, one of those things really happened.

OK. So what does ElDorado have to do with Perry's hypocrisy? He's kinda from those parts. Maybe there weren't enough "Aggies little helpers" roaming the plains there to suit his tastes.

OR, are you defending the cult?

OR, are you saying that the $14M might be better spent on schools or driving out the illegal aliens?

OR, do you think it's OK for one of the most anti-gay governors in America to get caught by his wife with a dick up his ass?

Choose one, choose all. But please don't try and argue in favor of Perry by comparing his actions to things that happened during Ann Richards' term as governor. That ancient history just don't wash.

And, rCoder ... HUH???