News Item for Those Who Like to Discuss Political Issues

Hey Captain, what does it say that you either did count his posts or are pretending to count his posts. You spend too much time on this stuff. Now if you got a job...
Hey Captain, what does it say that you either did count his posts or are pretending to count his posts. You spend too much time on this stuff. Now if you got a job... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fuck off, low-IQ asshole. I'd bet dollars to donuts that you don't have a job (a good one, anyway). You have no idea what I do (or did) for a living.
  • WTF
  • 05-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Your right WTF; Obama is exactly like a skank whore who takes your money and gives bad service, rips her johns off, pimps out other skanks, lies, cheats, pass along STDs, and is an otherwise bad character................

Why wouldn't you want daily reviews of the shit that shank Obama is doing ?

I am amazed you wouldn't want to drum that skank out of the game. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
They are all skanks!

Why do you keep bashing just this one skank?

Why do we have to have ten reviews about the exact same skank?

You are missing the point....you are acting like Marshall or SEE used to act by posting ten fucking threads of basically the exact same thing. COG and JD do it to. Ya'll are like like two year olds that won't quit crying. It is not how adults act. You are being compared to COG for heaven sakes! That alone should give you reason for pause and think about changing your MO. You're a young COG....that is your future !
  • CJOHN
  • 05-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Appearently texas does not have to obey the law, but johnny does Fuck You TEXAS.... here more money for you Fuck you ticket
A "One Post A Week" rule is a fucking muzzle; why would you support that ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
OK, Whineaway. How about ONE POST AN HOUR?
I can live with that...............

OK, Whineaway. How about ONE POST AN HOUR? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider