Time waisted with BANKS15

Nina you have more to lose by continuing this. Please stop and move on. Originally Posted by Frique-Me
I don't think so. Those that know me & have seen me know what I'm about. He hijacked my thread. Not the other way around.
He hijacked my thread. Not the other way around. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

That is right, he did hijack your thread, but you continued to play his game. There are certain members who hijack threads when other members who they dislike that post on threads or even start threads, baiting them for reactions so they can RTM the post and get you points or banned.

Some are better than others at the game, and that is what this hobby is to them, a game. You can tell very simply by those members who post multiple times a day on a review board but have not posted a review in over 6 months, some even a couple of years ago. Those folks are known as trolls. Don't feed them!
That is right, he did hijack your thread, but you continued to play his game. There are certain members who hijack threads when other members who they dislike that post on threads or even start threads, baiting them for reactions so they can RTM the post and get you points or banned.

Some are better than others at the game, and that is what this hobby is to them, a game. You can tell very simply by those members who post multiple times a day on a review board but have not posted a review in over 6 months, some even a couple of years ago. Those folks are known as trolls. Don't feed them! Originally Posted by davidfree986
I let the mods know I didn't feel it was right for him to talk to me like he did. But yes your right, I could be getting FF instead of going back & forth with him. let me go find me a playmate to suck. Thanks David
jiji so back to BANKS15 ..ever got a response why he left ?
jiji so back to BANKS15 ..ever got a response why he left ? Originally Posted by glade55
Nope. Nothing. Nada
I had one these last week and the chump knows who he is.
I had one these last week and the chump knows who he is. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Can u send me his info via pm ? I would hate for this to happen to me again
I think who ever this dude is must be a psycho/weirdo or a possible robber or possible rape man. Ain't no way in hell a sane man, even a beta-male, would have walked up out of there without getting their dick suck.

Do yall not see how she licking that cum?! Shit.......... Originally Posted by ArisRose
All I ever need to know about you right here. Thanks for the self alert.
the gif in your sig line is so gross it makes me puke a little.....sorry but true..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
there is an option to turn off signature lines, just ask bolt fan. you can also ignore users.

nina, sorry this guy wasted your time. thank you for making me laugh and have some faith in eccie. your posts and replies are just so ..... purrrrfect.
xo

edit: i wrote this after tonys first comment. how... transparent that he kept at it. nina, just rtm his posts. if you dont know how to do that, just ask. dont feed in to it. once you do, its hard for many, myself included, to stop.
xo
I just saw this post. To be honest, I read reviews saying that you had a cute face and that wasn't the case at all, or at least the attraction wasn't there for me. Before I left I told you "sorry for wasting your time". I guess I should've offered you something, I would not have opposed to that at all. Again, I apologize for wasting your time.
I just saw this post. To be honest, I read reviews saying that you had a cute face and that wasn't the case at all, or at least the attraction wasn't there for me. Before I left I told you "sorry for wasting your time". I guess I should've offered you something, I would not have opposed to that at all. Again, I apologize for wasting your time. Originally Posted by banks15
#Unbothered
#Unbothered Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I read this whole damn thread, IMO - Tony G was a little off with the initial post re Nina's sig line comment, why even chime in on that Tony G?
Most ladies, e.g. KHC, empathized with Nina re the time wasting.
Nina's not going to give a pass for what she saw as TG insulting her, gotta admire her spunk. Then get to the last couple posts where Nina's client banks15 posted what seemed to bean honest mia culpa. Apparently he found Nina unattractive, but admitted he probably should have given her a cancellation fee.
If the pics in Nina's post #71 are her, then I have to disagree with banks15, Nina's a pretty woman.
If the pics in Nina's post #71 are her, then I have to disagree with banks15, Nina's a pretty woman. Originally Posted by txman123
Yep, that's definitely me! I don't post face pics but BOOM there we go to clear any lingering speculations. I know I'm hot chocolate..

& Thank you sweety.