So now that Austin is "nice"

Did she refer to you as one of the trolls specifically? Or did you just assume that because of your past behavior?
And even if she did, did you earn it?
Why do you insist on being her white knight all the time? Does she give you free pussy...er I mean handjobs? Mind your fucking business dude and move on. Place is a shit hole since you become the most prolific poster in coed. Doesn't matter anyways because this place will probably be shut down and the owners prosecuted in January like BP was.

I say that with all due respect.

I'll take my ban when your ready mods! Totally worth it!
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
I too say @#$%^ to these betas
Does she give you free pussy...er I mean handjobs? Mind your fucking business dude and move on. ! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
No, I've never met her in person. I just don't like cyberbullying.
All this metoo and being the perpetual victim is sickening!!!!!! This is what the pc movement has brought us. The real world is cruel and harsh! Deal with it!!!!!!!!
No, I've never met her in person. I just don't like cyberbullying. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Who is getting bullied? I see only an opinion being expressed! One you do not like so you label it! This old world can be tough! Get thicker skin!!!!!!
I'm old enough to remember before the days of political correctness. Back then, we just called it being polite.
Who is getting bullied? I see only an opinion being expressed! One you do not like so you label it! This old world can be tough! Get thicker skin!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. I prefer transparency, and it's pretty clear. Cyberbullying. Deal with it.
That's right, your fucking old compared to me. Go yell at people for being on your lawn and stay off the internet if you cant fucking handle it.
Good night sweet prince.
How about we don't call anyone out? That would be best for all parties.
Nev i cannot tell if you're the court jester or just don't know any better? However i do know that you are the type that drives in the fast lane 20 mph's under the speed limit without any care who is behind you! Because you can and there is very little that can be done about it!
Look at the new eccie! The one that the cry babies always wanted! It's sinking! But go ahead and stay on! Blame it on me and mine! It's ok! Everyone knows that the ladies only left because of all the new posting rules! So when the ladies left so did participation and yadda yadda yaw!
Some still don't get it! As Bill Engvall says. "You can't fix stupid"!
Good night sweet prince. Originally Posted by Dev Null
And what type of behavior is this? I find this highly hypocritical. You can have this thread!