IF A PROVIDER ASKS U TO SHOWER... Do u think that there might be a reason? And if u decline is it fair to review negatively when the provider......

• Tetas
  • 05-27-2015, 06:50 PM
Actually from my alert to the other providers I have heard that this is in fact NOT the first time u have had a SMELL situation down there at an appt. Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
Isn't that disclosing Powder Room info?
Isn't that disclosing Powder Room info?
Originally Posted by Tetas
Why not?

Her shill shares ROS and ML info with her........and the staff allows that to go on.

elg.....
She was on my radar but for the fact she shares all her info with other people that see her and doesn't see a problem with that will make me stop and visit someone else next time I am out in Rochester area. I have had a bad time with a well reviewed provider on here a few years ago. Stuff happen. People are off their game. Unless Dick was in the room or watching with a web cam there is no way to know what the hell happened. And because of him putting her for telling him everything I would never see her.
Actually from my alert to the other providers I have heard that this is in fact NOT the first time u have had a SMELL situation down there at an appt. Originally Posted by Amelia Angel
quite a few ol jimmies ...hire a rent-a-cunt and the funnel on it ...smells like a ...month old dumpster behind an orlando motel in the middle of ...summer

...maybe ya needs to be ...seekin out another line of ...work? ...fast food will soon be payin ...15 jimmie bucks an hour and ...that aint much harder then ...stickin yer ass in the air

I , too , appreciate Cowboy for his excellent hygiene. Good hygiene and punctuality are two character traits that are generally under a person's control, and it says something about someone who practices both.

Cowboy and Lexxxy for the newly formed positions of Hygiene Mod. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

I promise to shower with Axe body wash within an hour of any appointment. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Ooo cowboy I like the sound of that!! I would be like desert for me!!
You could write the book on it! You smell AMAZING, have perfect hygiene, and YOU ARE SO HOT!!!! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Is he lexxy I have a lot of fun with those kinds lmfao....
Ooo cowboy I like the sound of that!! I would be like desert for me!! Originally Posted by Atalia
Someone is having some fun!!!

VERY PICKY have 6 i see if your smelly dont bother go east
- 42 (williamsville)

Who's gonna fess up?
Someone is having some fun!!!

VERY PICKY have 6 i see if your smelly dont bother go east
- 42 (williamsville)

Who's gonna fess up? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Judging by the writing? OSD
nope
Forwards to 2:30 for the funny stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9t5AJNF0so