Do guys contact you and say they will increase your business/get you more customers if you give them discounted or free visits?

Again, it ain’t ever gonna change if you girls don’t start naming names.
Nobody can beat a federal case. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Including Martha Stewart
One man told me he could get me into the elite VIP eccie club where I would get fucked by all the elite VIP eccie men in the club. He claimed to be a moderator. I told him no thanks since I knew there was no such thing and that the elite VIP eccie men were already fucking me))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Platinum VIP but you have get gangbanged the elite guys of Eccie
They always try that bullshit with the new girls. It’s pathetic. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Who?
Yes I have had a few well known hobbyists offer me a good review to boost my busines in exchange for a free/discounted session. Never took them up on the offer. Asking for a discount does not turn me on, and make me wsnt to see you. I do not base my business on reviews.
Yes I have had a few well known hobbyists offer me a good review to boost my busines in exchange for a free/discounted session. Never took them up on the offer. Asking for a discount does not turn me on, and make me wsnt to see you. I do not base my business on reviews. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Who?

Do you gals really think these guys hold that much power that you have to protect their identity?
Who?

Do you gals really think these guys hold that much power that you have to protect their identity? Originally Posted by TinMan
It shouldn't matter to you gents who these guys are. We providers know. Some ladies are desperate and others aren't. Simple as that.
If the “us ladies know” strategy really worked, why would these guys be enjoying such success? They’re depending on you to keep their secret.

That’s assuming they really are prevalent. Everyone assumes it’s the members of the Attaboy Club, when that may truly be just a few guys with lots of money to blow. If that’s the case, they’re being done a disservice, too, since everyone believes it’s them.
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2018, 01:03 PM
I've never offered to make any provider a star, but I'll accept cheap or free sessions. Why are you women so scared to post up names? It shows weakness in your part
  • 03-25-2018, 02:10 PM
I would bet 99% of the new girls have no idea where the business is coming from, or have access to their accounts. I would bet another 50% of established ladies also fall into the above category.

Is it only obvious to me that the predators are getting this extra young girls from the strip clubs, and bus stops? Smh come on people it's pretty sad

There is no reason for grown ass men to live at strip clubs if they are not profiting in some fashion. I don't even care to go to most of them anymore because the pimps are freaking everywhere!
Other than Gatsby, the serial reviewers that include pics are leeches plain and simple. They prey on the young and desperate
go away gary coleman..
All the reviews I write are good so, if I see you and write them, you're already a winner.

I know of one name. BobbyMann. He attacks you if you mention a photo he posts is photoshopped.

Lots of guys have said he gets free sessions. It doesn't surprise me
I know of one name. BobbyMann. He attacks you if you mention a photo he posts is photoshopped.

Lots of guys have said he gets free sessions. It doesn't surprise me Originally Posted by Incheon
He is only one of many in AMP (inside source). and there is the famous one that works at hotel/motel (maybe BM) supposedly really bad with demanding things and threatening with bad reviews.
I will tell you an easy way to spot a pimp on eccie.

Any review which says "pics inside" in the subject line is a PIMP. that's the guy who got a discount or a free session in return for a bloated and hyperbolic review.

He is only one of many in AMP (inside source). and there is the famous one that works at hotel/motel (maybe BM) supposedly really bad with demanding things and threatening with bad reviews. Originally Posted by eng