Trump Facing Indictment and Arrest?

I'm part of a growing number of Voters who say "Anybody but Trump" and then on the other side a growing number who say "Anybody but Biden".

Both have a Political Machine flush with cash and moving the SC Primary to the front will make Biden and Trump early leaders. Biden will be unopposed in the Primaries so SC going first will not matter.

I would hope a third party candidate emerges which will probably happen let's just see which party get's impacted.

RFK Jr filed and although he has no experience he can raise a shit load of money from activist and old rich ladies who remember the Kennedy Dynasty. He might be the third party candidate.
You are absolutely correct MrColt, Sep 11, 2001 should have been on my list! I totally forgot this tragic date which may be the worst of all…Thank you for reminding me.

Trumpers will be Trumpers, who cares how much money he cons out of his Sheep…I claim no one has been on the fence about Trump since the 2020 Election, the one he lost in a Popular Landslide, and it got worse for him on Jan. 6, 2021 and with women voters from abortion rights changes.

Trumpy, fucks whores, I don’t care
Trumpy, cons sheep, I don’t care
Trumpy, can’t win, yes I care! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I can remember that day! Oh so very well!☹️
RFKJr. Is nutty as a fruit cake. He won’t draw any voters away from Biden. Vaccine denier. Conspiracy nut. He might draw more votes from Trump.
RFKJr. Is nutty as a fruit cake. He won’t draw any voters away from Biden. Vaccine denier. Conspiracy nut. He might draw more votes from Trump. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Most Americans are sick of Biden’s Administration and only Trump’s mouth. I’ doubt RFK jr will do anything.

I would hope a third party candidate emerges which will probably happen let's just see which party get's impacted.
Originally Posted by ahab11
I hear this sentiment often, and don't understand it. Has any 3rd Party candidate been worth a damn since Teddy Roosevelt?

Not Ross Perot. He ran as the anti-Bush Candidate, and had nothing to offer. John Anderson? Ralph Nader? Really?

That said, I don't want either Trump or Biden re-nominated.
Be fun to see him hand cuffs and a Mug shot, but that's not going to happen. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That cosplay and more, just $20 to unlock on his OnlyFans!

...I stand corrected: mug shot t-shirts, mugs, and a signed poster. All over $20.

(I'm not inlining the image here because I can't find a small one).
https://d35ligi1n5bgzc.cloudfront.ne...5000_Black.jpg
I'm part of a growing number of Voters who say "Anybody but Trump" and then on the other side a growing number who say "Anybody but Biden".

Both have a Political Machine flush with cash and moving the SC Primary to the front will make Biden and Trump early leaders. Biden will be unopposed in the Primaries so SC going first will not matter.

RFK Jr filed and although he has no experience he can raise a shit load of money from activist and old rich ladies who remember the Kennedy Dynasty. He might be the third party candidate. Originally Posted by ahab11
I am somewhat in this class as I am not a fan of Trump or Biden however I stop at using the term “Anybody” as I do believe there are greater evil doers out there. Trump is a complete idiot. There are politicians out there with similar goals but the capacity to actually get shit done. Biden is outdated and uninspiring. He was pulled off the bench as a recognizable Yes-Man name to beat Trump but America needs better.

With that said, I do not believe a third party candidate can survive today. I wish we had a fair system for such a candidate to have a chance.

Unfortunately, things will not improve until the polarization within the country is wrangled in. It will likely take a massive 9/11 style event against the US to do that. That is the last time it felt like Americans could put differences aside.
I am somewhat in this class as I am not a fan of Trump or Biden however I stop at using the term “Anybody” as I do believe there are greater evil doers out there. Trump is a complete idiot. There are politicians out there with similar goals but the capacity to actually get shit done. Biden is outdated and uninspiring. He was pulled off the bench as a recognizable Yes-Man name to beat Trump but America needs better.

With that said, I do not believe a third party candidate can survive today. I wish we had a fair system for such a candidate to have a chance.

Unfortunately, things will not improve until the polarization within the country is wrangled in. It will likely take a massive 9/11 style event against the US to do that. That is the last time it felt like Americans could put differences aside. Originally Posted by knowone02
Wait for the collapse of the economy this coming Fall. Thank you, Biden’s administration in allowing us to be a third-world country coming soon.
Wait for the collapse of the economy this coming Fall. Thank you, Biden’s administration in allowing us to be a third-world country coming soon. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
lol, okay skippy.
lol, okay skippy. Originally Posted by knowone02
You should look at facts and numbers rather than living in a mindless bubble, newbie
You should look at facts and numbers rather than living in a mindless bubble, newbie Originally Posted by Joddxxx
a) Without giving up much information, I work in the financial sector. We don’t need your blabbering conspiracy theories to tell us times are tough. However, blaming global trends dating back to the Obama era which have been delayed and delayed both intentionally and unintentionally for what is likely to be an even bigger fall is ridiculous but not uncommon among the uneducated MAGA crowd.

b) The global economy is a roller coaster of ups and downs. If you have not protected yourself from that with smart diversification then that sounds like a YOU problem.

All the best.
a) Without giving up much information, I work in the financial sector. We don’t need your blabbering conspiracy theories to tell us times are tough. However, blaming global trends dating back to the Obama era which have been delayed and delayed both intentionally and unintentionally for what is likely to be an even bigger fall is ridiculous but not uncommon among the uneducated MAGA crowd.

b) The global economy is a roller coaster of ups and downs. If you have not protected yourself from that with smart diversification then that sounds like a YOU problem.

All the best. Originally Posted by knowone02
After you completed Ecomonics 101 course and read the pages of your financial books, then you should apply that knowledge to the real world. There’s a difference between a person with reading a book and common sense. With that being said, we see you don’t have the common sense in the real world, newbie.

After you completed Ecomonics 101 course and read the pages of your financial books, then you should apply that knowledge to the real world. There’s a difference between a person with reading a book and common sense. With that being said, we see you don’t have the common sense in the real world, newbie.

Originally Posted by Joddxxx
The gentleman stated he WORKS in the financial sector. I seriously doubt he is wet behind the ears and fresh out of college. And my bet is you can't even state the basics of econ 101. Just because he is a newbie to this board does not mean he does not know his profession.

And I agfee with him. You're a conspiracy theory moron.
The gentleman stated he WORKS in the financial sector. I seriously doubt he is wet behind the ears and fresh out of college. And my bet is you can't even state the basics of econ 101. Just because he is a newbie to this board does not mean he does not know his profession.

And I agfee with him. You're a conspiracy theory moron. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
I actually never stated a conspiracy theory in regards to the economy. I’m looking at the real world with facts and numbers in my profession, since I’ve been in the financial sector for over 30 years. We will see this coming Fall and see what happens.
I actually never stated a conspiracy theory in regards to the economy. I’m looking at the real world with facts and numbers in my profession, since I’ve been in the financial sector for over 30 years. We will see this coming Fall and see what happens. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
And we'll laugh at your dumbass when you're wrong. Do you even know what a 3rd world country is child? And you ducked the ECON 101 question like the wussie you no doubt are.

Also, learn to write in proper English. Seems to be well beyond your IQ.