What is your definition of "woman"?

• WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 05:11 AM
This may be a political forum, but this issue is biological, not political.

Re-read my last post. Anybody who needs medical attention for a genetic issue should have that attention. Folks with messed up genes are in such need. Many of them say so.

Ignoring politics for a moment: Bruce Jenner has, by anyone's' definition, a normal set of chromosomes, one X and one Y, in every cell of his body. So does the male swimmer on the girl's team at Penn State. I mention them because they are well known. Neither of them are women in any biological sense, or by any scientific measure.
Originally Posted by ICU 812
Except in the neurological sense.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/r...u-should-know/

The male and female brain have structural differences,” he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain
So then, it is not a genetic "permutation"?

Sounds like a potentially treatable condition.
Evidently your ability to understand debt and deficits is about as good as your ability to understand energy independence! Originally Posted by WTF
Says the idiot who starts a thread to argue about something he claims to understand yet can't even define!
A woman is an adult female, simple as that. It’s not a cross-dresser or someone who got their dick cut off, those are mentally ill men.
I read ERB's Princess of Mars at a young age.... the cover had an undue effect on me and I've always considered a Franzetta Woman the ideal...

• WTF
  • 03-28-2022, 09:59 AM
Says the idiot who starts a thread to argue about something he claims to understand yet can't even define! Originally Posted by lustylad
We had already defined it.

Jesus.

You're just mad because evidently you thought by being energy independent, we'd be able to keep Russia or Venezuela or Iran in check! How is that definition working out for ya?
We had already defined it. Originally Posted by WTF
No we didn't! Cut the crap.

Where did you learn how to lie so effortlessly?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=422

You promised to furnish a specific definition, then ghosted the thread. Which means you flunked my class in Economics of Energy 101. And I'm an easy grader.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2022, 11:07 AM
No we didn't! Cut the crap.

Where did you learn how to lie so effortlessly?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=422

You promised to furnish a specific definition, then ghosted the thread. You just flunked my class in Economics of Energy 101. And I'm an easy grader. Originally Posted by lustylad
I did not Ghost the thread.

I had already posted what it was.

It is actually so obvious what the actual definition is.....wtf I wanted from the thread was what that meant to you. Some folks keep thinking it means something it does not neccesarily mean.

Kinda like some folks thinking the sunrise is brought on by the Rooster.
Or that parroting right wing talking points qualifies one as a credible economist
I read ERB's Princess of Mars at a young age.... the cover had an undue effect on me and I've always considered a Franzetta Woman the ideal...

Originally Posted by texassapper

ah! another fan of the great Frank Frazetta

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Frazetta

this guy was a legend in the sci-fantasy & science fiction cover art world. if you could get Frazetta to do your book cover it would boost sales on that alone.

also did several very famous album covers as well..

Frank Franzeta . . .wow.

Lets step back a moment and think of this thread's topic from the perspective of the main focus of this board: The Hobby in general , Providers and those of us who Hobby with them

Who on this board would promote the Penn State swimmer as a woman on any other forum we have here? Perhaps on "Another Realm", and that is telling in itself.

Even reviews of Tranny Providers recognize that "she" is not a woman . . .and no one makes a big deal about pronouns or companies of misrepresentation.

There may be an ECCIE-like site for Transexual Providers and Hobbyists, but I'll bet not. Maybe on the "dark" web, but I wouldn't know.
Except in the neurological sense.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain Originally Posted by WTF

A person with a male body and a female brain: while this may be "natural" it cannot be construed as "Normal".

Even cross-dressing lesbians and homosexuals recognize the biological sex of either party.

Is a so-called transman considered to be a lesbian? Or is a so-called transman to be considered a homosexual?
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2022, 06:45 AM

There may be an ECCIE-like site for Transexual Providers and Hobbyists, but I'll bet not. Maybe on the "dark" web, but I wouldn't know. Originally Posted by ICU 812
There are posters in this forum who like things(fingers/dicks) in their ass who consider themselves straight...
the closest i've come to gay is thinking about one or two female body builders i've known in a gym a friend of mine used to own

oh yeah one more thing

i was in san francisco - been years ago

went to the original gold's gym to work out

minding my business...in the he-man free weight section... bench pressing, i look across the floor and the most luscious looking woman with her back side to me...perfect butt in tiny shorts, a bob of a hairdo, i'm partial to shorter hair on women, its a neck thing

i go back to bench pressing ...she's still across the room with her back to me

finally i wander over there to go to the locker room....and its a guy
... went to the original gold's gym to work out

minding my business...in the he-man free weight section... bench pressing, i look across the floor and the most luscious looking woman with her back side to me...perfect butt in tiny shorts, a bob of a hairdo, i'm partial to shorter hair on women, its a neck thing

i go back to bench pressing ...she's still across the room with her back to me

finally i wander over there to go to the locker room....and its a guy Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Yeah, and then you probably recoiled a bit... when that happens to a tranny lover like WTF, he jumps for joy and says "Jackpot!"

Heck, the guy with the bob hairdo probably was WTF!