Healthcare

Whatever happened to that insult thread
Looked like fun Originally Posted by lilylivered
died, no one wasted to risk a test insult to see if mods would ignore IMHO

can we talk about the Healthcare that never came up to rid that Obamacare crap. All not just parts of
can we talk about the Healthcare that never came up to rid that Obamacare crap. All not just parts of Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

There never was a trump plan. There never was a repubican plan to make a trump plan. Epic trump failure so what more can be said?
  • Doove
  • 01-26-2021, 04:21 AM
answer don't matter would never get past the house and the at time gutless GOP senate of mostly never T's if it came up and well it never did anyways Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
And i guess that's why he also didn't bother to pay off the debt like he promised?

Nevertheless, if he had a super duper plan that was cheaper than Obamacare, and covered everybody, you know, like he promised, then put it forward and put the onus on Congress to not pass it. Leave it on them. But then, i'm wasting my time explaining this logic to you.
There never was a trump plan. There never was a repubican plan to make a trump plan. Epic trump failure so what more can be said? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
out of content, did you learn that from Doove????

And i guess that's why he also didn't bother to pay off the debt like he promised?

Nevertheless, if he had a super duper plan that was cheaper than Obamacare, and covered everybody, you know, like he promised, then put it forward and put the onus on Congress to not pass it. Leave it on them. But then, i'm wasting my time explaining this logic to you. Originally Posted by Doove
hay ya both, topic is Health care

not your hate

Trump asked GOP to work on a... GOP did nothing, not wanting to give T a win. on anything even health. If they did DEM house would have never gone along with it anyways. So dead before he even got into office

Primary GOP keep trying to kill Obama care. Till T won that, then whats health care. And on to never T
There never was a trump plan. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
. On Biden's first day he stopped an Executive Order on Access to Affordable Life-Saving Medications, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) was required to make changes aimed at lowering the cost of EpiPens

President Trump made so many changes to Obamacare it no longer can be called that

Repealed the individual mandate, which forced people to buy expensive insurance and taxed those who couldn’t afford it. The mandate disproportionately hurt the poor: 80% of those affected made less than $50,000.

The Department of Agriculture provided more than $1 billion in FY2017 to be used to improve access to health care services for 2.5 million people in rural communities.

Expanded access to Association Health Plans (AHPs) allowing small business to pool risk across states

Signed a six-year extension of CHIP to fund healthcare for 9 million.

Declared the opioid crisis a public health emergency, allowing grant money to be used to combat abuse.

HHS invested nearly $900 million in opioid-specific funding.

Pressured China to close dangerous loopholes that allowed Chines fentanyl manufacturers to legally ship the compound worldwide, much of which ended up in the U.S.

FDA has approved the largest number of generic drugs in history In December 2018, year-end drug prices fell for the first time in nearly 50 years

Wonder what kind of kickbacks bishop faulci got from FDA ?
  • Doove
  • 01-26-2021, 02:15 PM
Oh Dovlin....
I'd never insult you on the open board or in a PM....
Why would anyone insult anyone in a PM?? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
So your suggestion that the mods were the only thing preventing you from insulting me turns out to be.......yet another false claim on your part?

I'm sensing a pattern.
  • Doove
  • 01-26-2021, 02:19 PM
Trump asked GOP to work on a... GOP did nothing, not wanting to give T a win. on anything even health. If they did DEM house would have never gone along with it anyways. So dead before he even got into office Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yeah, and that's why he spent 4 years promising he was going to release a plan "in two weeks".

Still waiting.
. On Biden's first day he stopped an Executive Order on Access to Affordable Life-Saving Medications, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) was required to make changes aimed at lowering the cost of EpiPens

President Trump made so many changes to Obamacare it no longer can be called that

Repealed the individual mandate, which forced people to buy expensive insurance and taxed those who couldn’t afford it. The mandate disproportionately hurt the poor: 80% of those affected made less than $50,000.

The Department of Agriculture provided more than $1 billion in FY2017 to be used to improve access to health care services for 2.5 million people in rural communities.

Expanded access to Association Health Plans (AHPs) allowing small business to pool risk across states

Signed a six-year extension of CHIP to fund healthcare for 9 million.

Declared the opioid crisis a public health emergency, allowing grant money to be used to combat abuse.

HHS invested nearly $900 million in opioid-specific funding.

Pressured China to close dangerous loopholes that allowed Chines fentanyl manufacturers to legally ship the compound worldwide, much of which ended up in the U.S.

FDA has approved the largest number of generic drugs in history In December 2018, year-end drug prices fell for the first time in nearly 50 years

Originally Posted by NBruno
And the useless media reported none of it. But at least we know Joe Biden's favorite ice cream flavor.
  • Doove
  • 01-26-2021, 03:19 PM
https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/...change-experts
I'm guessing most of the other claims are just as specious.
So your suggestion that the mods were the only thing preventing you from insulting me turns out to be.......yet another false claim on your part?

I'm sensing a pattern. Originally Posted by Doove
Dovlin... who was the first to sincerely welcome you back both publicly and privately?
Yeah, and that's why he spent 4 years promising he was going to release a plan "in two weeks".

Still waiting. Originally Posted by Doove
waiting for what, hard to do anything when the DEM T ran as GOP and the swamp of both nothing but love opps hate

Ugh the bit of good Trump did do with health care Biden working on FUCKING UP again and MORE SO.