Strangest fascinations

Betty Boop here! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
While certainly one of the most desired sexual cartoon figures, I could never stand watching her show more than 5 seconds. May be cause her head was way too big. But Rox now that I know you have a thing for her, I may gave her another chance!
My strange fascination is with the beautiful female ass. Whenever I see a cute face I instantly wonder what her naked ass looks like. And no, I am not interested in dudes in the least bit. If I see a hottie with a cute smile, I really just want to pull her pants down and squeeze those buns! I get so fascinated I even want to lick down there. A brown "ring around the collar" is a turn off, extra points to girls who have a pretty pink clean a-hole. For those that don't, there is always anal bleaching. I love feeling the warmth of the girls butthole when my finger brushes over it. A nice firm, clean backside is a huge turnon for most guys.
Seriously that's your first post. Hi , I wanna see your asshole. Your going to popular around here!
Elizabeth McGovern was (is) hot. I kinda got a thing for Flo on those Progressive commercials too. Originally Posted by txtorn8do
I'm into Flo-bot.