This guy is pathetic

Yep. I have a few actually. The one I mentioned is a provider in another state. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Hmm sisters in a 3some. Ever do that?
Hmm sisters in a 3some. Ever do that? Originally Posted by ibechill
Incest is yuck! sorry but no.
Hmm sisters in a 3some. Ever do that? Originally Posted by ibechill
I've seen mother-daughter ads... someone wrote a review where he had grandmother-mother-daughter....
To all those who "took umbrage", I think you misinterpreted my comments. Obviously, it's rare that previously well behaved hobbyists change into assholes. But what I said is you never know when, i.e., it's pretty hard to predict.

I know 3 providers who saw the guy that murdered a provider in Austin last year. They saw him multiple times and had no problems vouching for the guy.

Another provider I know recently had a longtime client attempt to force bbfs (he didn't get away with it because she had a weapon in reach). But the point is, he had never shown any signs of this kind of behavior before. Last year my sister vouched for a guy who beat the crap out of the provider who accepted my sister's vouch. She felt guilty but never had any inkling that he was capable of such a thing.

You don't read the providers private area so I'm sure you are unaware of a lot of these incidents.

I'm sorry to those I offended. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia, thank you for a little insight on some of the incidents that providers need to deal with. I am sorry that this goes on and that providers have to worry about it happening.