pacepro.net

Can I get an invite please?
Can I get an invite please? Originally Posted by Missscarlett368
Have you read through this thread? I believe your question has been answered several times.
Haha oh the “outter” is on that site? Yeah fuck that Originally Posted by slap
Which outter are you referencing? The place is filling up with 'em.
Which outter are you referencing? The place is filling up with 'em. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know of two main outers that have both said they're on pace pro and are part of CK's P.P.P. That means Protected P...y Posse
Is P411 accepted now for PacePro? I put in a request using P411, at a week and have not gotten anything yet. Just not sure what to do next.
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2022, 05:53 PM
I know of two main outers that have both said they're on pace pro and are part of CK's P.P.P. That means Protected P...y Posse Originally Posted by ntxguy
Who are these outers? You won't get filtered or shut down here, if CK is behind this site, it already failed
Who are these outers? You won't get filtered or shut down here, if CK is behind this site, it already failed Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't be coy. You know exactly who I am talking about. LOL

Here's a hint: Fun post Friday and your favorite linebacker.
There are several, known and rumored, so I can believe BLM when he asks who. I’m not even sure who you’re talking about.
There are several, known and rumored, so I can believe BLM when he asks who. I’m not even sure who you’re talking about. Originally Posted by TinMan
Here's one of them. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2867264

I'll let BLM explain who his linebacker girlfriend is.
When you use high school name calling you should get it right
it's linebacker neck !

Who did this person OUT
I am a member on PacerPro site . Come see me and I ll give you a referral. Only to returning clients NO NEWBIES
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2022, 12:52 AM
Don't be coy. You know exactly who I am talking about. LOL

Here's a hint: Fun post Friday and your favorite linebacker. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Say no more lol, some tricks have no standards........
Ok, TrulySummer, I have a question. If you require that a provider give you a reference, then how do I find out what providers have been approved, are on the site and will give the references you desire. Inquiring minds what to know. Exactly how does the reference get to you? Do I need to sign up first and then get the referral, or do so after I get the referral? Are these and other questions answered on the site, if I am not a "member yet, which I am not. Details would be appreciated if by no one else but me.
Anyyywaaayyyy....��

FWIW...I am a member on PacePro.

IF I have seen you then get ahold of me if you want an invite. Those I have already referred, ignore this message.

Regarding the "drama queen and outer" I have no clue, BUT I will say if someone (a provider) causes drama or shows their hand, they quickly get the boot... I've already seen one go, and the hobbyist she referred.

So if your a hobbyist who causes drama or nothing but negativity inspired posts...you won't be getting in, even with a referral.

If you do get in, and end up causing drama or negativity inspired posts,(like here) then you get the boot AND the provider who referred you goes with you. Could be why more providers aren't referring alot of those who want in because them not wanting their name tied into that person.

Something to think about....just sayin��
Ok, TrulySummer, I have a question. If you require that a provider give you a reference, then how do I find out what providers have been approved, are on the site and will give the references you desire. Inquiring minds what to know. Exactly how does the reference get to you? Do I need to sign up first and then get the referral, or do so after I get the referral? Are these and other questions answered on the site, if I am not a "member yet, which I am not. Details would be appreciated if by no one else but me. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301

... That you are posting on ECCIE.net, and Summer is the owner / mod of pacepro.net, don't you?

"Why is the owner of a Ford F150 asking us to fix his vehicle? This is a BMW dealership." - often quoted analogy