Thoughts And Prayers For Eccie

Neither was Jimmy Carter...peanut farmer and oldest ex-President Originally Posted by matchingmole

FTFY!

and one termer and the last president to have both houses under democratic control.
FTFY!

and one termer and the last president to have both houses under democratic control. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I'm assuming you mean for the POTUS's full term?
Do you happen to know how long I worked as a first responder, maybe you know how much my pension has paid me the last ten years. You have no fucking idea how many shooting incidents I’ve been involved in or how many murder trials I’ve testified in. You know little about that 25 years. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
First thank you for your service. Second, I don't really care what your pension is, even knowing I'm probably paying for it. If you earned, then good.

I guess you know how much money I took out of my Smith international 401k soon after Schlumberger bought out Smith. I guess you know all about my responsibilities for disposing of hazardous materials for seven facilities throughout Texas. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Not sure what hazardous waste has to do with the US Constitution and God given rights or what sort of stock trades you made. But assuming it's relevant - so what? I'm just dealing with your toxic and misguided waste in the here and now.

I’m retired for good, I’m single, and don’t owe any bank a fucking penny, well except for one platinum CC, my will is made and my funeral instructions are already in the hands of my daughter along with the insurance instructions. I’m headed back to the coast very soon. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Good for you then. Maybe buy yourself a Popeye's chicken sandwich on the drive to the coast. Hopefully the Coast of venuzuela or Cuba??

You don’t know shit about me so your idiotic posts are typical of the cult. Always making up lies about others so they don’t feel like such losers. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I know plenty about you from your posts. I can see why you're single. Slight hero complex, but we appreciate that part. You took murder victims to the hospital, not murder weapons. You testified in court, presumably to help convict the murder, aka criminal - not the weapon. As a former first responder you know that the world if chock-full of idiots that should not be roaming free.

But somehow, somewhere along the way you lost faith in ordinary responsible people who take the time to learn and manage their affairs responsibly. No earthly idea why you never took the time to learn about the US Constitution, it's framers and just what makes a Constitutional Republic so darned hard to keep. I know... since you're retired - maybe avail yourself of free college classes and get learned up on it. Study the writings of the people that formed this great country. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how visionary they were and impressed with how articulate and impassioned they were about this great country. Might I suggest starting out reading Patrick Henry's speech
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2019, 05:27 PM
DPST's care not to exercise their mind (what little they have ) in learning exercises.

They have their narrative and idiotology to parrot.

It is all they need or want, except for a nanny state to take care of them from cradle to grave.
Do you happen to know how long I worked as a first responder, maybe you know how much my pension has paid me the last ten years. You have no fucking idea how many shooting incidents I’ve been involved in or how many murder trials I’ve testified in. You know little about that 25 years. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
As another poster has noted, thank you for your service in that area.

However, I would be curious to know exactly how many "SCARY" AR weapons were used in anything you were involved in.

Just a ballpark statistic will be fine. It'll be interesting how closely it aligns to the FBI statistics showing that those "SCARY" ARs are a minority of weapons used and even rifles in general are a minority.

Please elaborate on your vast anecdotal evidence. We are all on the edge of our seats based on your self described spectacular career in this area.
I'm assuming you mean for the POTUS's full term? Originally Posted by eccielover
yes for the full term.

carter did only 4 years. you'd have to go JFK/LBJ for the full 8 years. that's just for the democrats.

for republicans, you have to go back a bit further... 1920's and early 1930's.

getting all three houses (senate, representative, executive) is considered a hat trick. some say the judiciary should be included.... hm....
yes for the full term. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

TRUMP said he may have to extend his term until 2026 until after the Wold Cup event in the Americas. Makes sense to me. It's not like 'ol Mittens has got the chops to manage it.
Here, I fixed your lack of stream of consciousness. Originally Posted by eccielover
He lacks self awareness.
He lacks self awareness. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He cant help it. Hes from Pittsburg
He cant help it. Hes from Pittsburg Originally Posted by themystic
Which Pittsburg? The one in Kansas? Florida? California? Oklahoma? Texas? Or New Hampshire?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburg

And what's your excuse?
Which Pittsburg?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburg Originally Posted by lustylad
The one in Alabama. Do I need to highlight that with a sharpie?
The one in Alabama. Originally Posted by themystic
Where you grew up in a mud floored one room shack?

Where you grew up in a mud floored one room shack?

Originally Posted by lustylad
In the basement
I’m one of the majority in this country that are sick and tired of the same old gun debate over ARs for twenty five years. The NRA and the trump party can go fuck themselves along with their rights. The fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office doesn’t adhere to his oath to the Constitution so why should anyone else. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Wow. You're officially stupid.

Trump "outlawed" bumpstocks almost single highhandedly and rather quickly.

Your opinion that President Trump "doesn’t adhere to his oath to the Constitution so why should anyone else" is perplexing as well as laughable. It also undermines your credibility that you were a "first responder."
In the basement Originally Posted by themystic
At least today your mama can afford wifi and mountain dew. Be grateful for that.