Where's a Good Place to Hide and Live Off the Grid???

Alaska is a bit too rough for me! I might retire in South America somewhere though, maybe Costa Rica. I was thinking about Colorado, but there is a conspiracy theory about a huge underground bunker at the Denver airport. Look at the murals in that airport. Forgot where I saw a documentary about that airport. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
I've heard Costa Rica is a good place to retire if you want to leave America. They say there is a few things Americans need to be aware of, the main thing is be careful of what is known as "Gringo Pricing" they over charge Americans double, sometimes even triple of what things cost. Especially big ticket items like cars, car repairs, houses, furniture things like that. Other than that it's pretty pleasant. Oh and there is internet access so if you decide to move there you can still aggravate the shit out of these dipshits on eccie who seem to have a problem with your threads, lol.

Jim
I've heard Costa Rica is a good place to retire if you want to leave America. They say there is a few things Americans need to be aware of, the main thing is be careful of what is known as "Gringo Pricing" they over charge Americans double, sometimes even triple of what things cost. Especially big ticket items like cars, car repairs, houses, furniture things like that. Other than that it's pretty pleasant. Oh and there is internet access so if you decide to move there you can still aggravate the shit out of these dipshits on eccie who seem to have a problem with your threads, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
This is why speaking the language is a good idea. Suddenly, you get the good prices.
Alaska is a bit too rough for me! I might retire in South America somewhere though, maybe Costa Rica. I was thinking about Colorado, but there is a conspiracy theory about a huge underground bunker at the Denver airport. Look at the murals in that airport. Forgot where I saw a documentary about that airport. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Colorado Springs Airport? ... By chance?
"Gringo Pricing" .... double, ... Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Canadians ... triple+.