fake Review!

I like to see people smile.

Cheer up Amy. I think it's gone for good.
I'm happy, I took down my nasty comments from last night. Yall know I can start shit in an instant. I need to appreciate the ones who appreciate me, and fuck the rest!
Unless the review is an acknowledged fake by the reviewer......or.......the modtards have some other way of proving (besides BustedAmy) that it was a fake, it needs to go back up........ijs
Since you get premium access for posting reviews there has to be some sort of system in place to deal with fake reviews. Otherwise everyone would just post up a BS review of some random provider and get free access all the time that they were either supposed to pay money for or provide legitimate and useful content to receive. On the flip side though, a provider shouldn't just be able to yell fake and that be all it takes to pull it down or else there would be nothing but white knight, snuggly, horse shit on here (there's too much as it is) and never a bad review. So...... Yes a provable fake review needs to be flushed, I'd say even a highly suspiciously fake one.
Unless the review is an acknowledged fake by the reviewer......or.......the modtards have some other way of proving (besides BustedAmy) that it was a fake, it needs to go back up........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Since you get premium access for posting reviews there has to be some sort of system in place to deal with fake reviews. Otherwise everyone would just post up a BS review of some random provider and get free access all the time that they were either supposed to pay money for or provide legitimate and useful content to receive. On the flip side though, a provider shouldn't just be able to yell fake and that be all it takes to pull it down or else there would be nothing but white knight, snuggly, horse shit on here (there's too much as it is) and never a bad review. So...... Yes a provable fake review needs to be flushed, I'd say even a highly suspiciously fake one. Originally Posted by BBWrider
Maybe you guys need to reread a moderators post from the first page of this thread. So much for your conspiracy theories.

Bingo! Because a provider request removal doesn't mean the staff will remove it ......there has to be a valid reason such as threat to safety, outing, etc. Even then we move it to research the issue first before finalizing something.

Well if it's a face pic he was thinking of posting and he posted it, then it would've been a pretty stupid move since the provider in question never shows her face and has asked the staff to remove anything which could compromise her real world id and jeopardize her safety.

Trey I get what you are saying, we would never remove a review just because someone was discontent with the service........the website was created for guys to share their experience.

If the review is legit it comes back, if it was bullshit then it goes where the bullshit goes. Originally Posted by mojojo213
BS reviews are already common........ECCIE is not in the business of verifying the authenticity of reviews like the one posted about BustedAmy.

How many of her "positive" reviews are BS?

Again, that is not the responsibility of ECCIE to determine........the participants must decide that for themselves. That is why an open on-topic dialogue is encouraged (agreement/disagreement) in review threads.

BustedAmy is allowed to post a rebuttal to the review here in Coed (as she has done).......she is not entitled to have it removed by calling it a "fake review".........there were other problems with the review that need to be addressed.......if during the course of addressing the other problems it is proven to be a fake review, it should be removed.
Maybe you guys need to reread a moderators post from the first page of this thread. So much for your conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I was agreeing with you actually with what I wrote.
DJ, a modtard may (as a courtesy to a hooktard) send a inquiry PM to a fucktard about his review.

The fucktard is not required to respond to a question of authenticity. He is more likely to get a question about revealing information that he should not reveal........which if is real, gives legitimacy to his claim of having seen her.

A fucktard has every right to RTM a modtard who sends him a PM asking him to prove he had a session with a particular hooktard........sometimes the right hand is not aware of what the left hand is doing.......when you RTM, everyone in modtardville can see it.........heh
Again, that is not the responsibility of ECCIE to determine........the participants must decide that for themselves. That is why an open on-topic dialogue is encouraged (agreement/disagreement) in review threads.

BustedAmy is allowed to post a rebuttal to the review here in Coed (as she has done).......she is not entitled to have it removed by calling it a "fake review".........there were other problems with the review that need to be addressed.......if during the course of addressing the other problems it is proven to be a fake review, it should be removed. Originally Posted by dearhunter
No doubt Mojojo knows the responsibility of the site, he being a moderator.

Did you read the 'review'?
I can see the review right now.........I am the Godtard (ok, the "godtard" is still unofficial......but, I heard from a guy who know a guy who is 3rd cousin to a gal who heard from her dog groomer's nephew that it is in the pipeline to become official).......ijs
Now That's funny right there!! Lol.

Bogus reviews happen all the time..... both good and bad...... ascertaining the "truth" as to what happened between two people in regards to the review is next to impossible at times..... it has and always will boil down to a he said she said......

While a review may be posted, and it shows up in the review count, does not mean it has been approved for PA.....

There are still things and information looked to be sought out in this particular review...... and we are still working on it. But as noted this one was almost completely malicious on nature and there were several issues that needed attending to in regards to that review......

And here's something some may not like...... the review may yet be placed back into the review forum......
After mod consultations, the review will not be replaced.
  • Trey
  • 02-05-2013, 08:06 PM
So the dude lied huh. Who'd of thunk it?
pj done got himself banned.......heh
........I am the Godtard (ok, the "godtard" is still unofficial......but, I heard from a guy who know a guy who is 3rd cousin to a gal who heard from her dog groomer's nephew that it is in the pipeline to become official).......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sigh....well, all good things come to an end.