OMG What Possible Else?

There is one person who can solve this puzzle - and that's Ajsha. Though I have to say, considering the many fake handles that get created around here and the constant lies, I am not sure I could believe the person reviewed as Rogue is Ajsha (if she is) - unless the person who I have known as Ajsha tells me face to face.
There is one person who can solve this puzzle - and that's Ajsha. Though I have to say, considering the many fake handles that get created around here and the constant lies, I am not sure I could believe the person reviewed as Rogue is Ajsha (if she is) - unless the person who I have known as Ajsha tells me face to face. Originally Posted by Raphael
I agree

AHH Morning Yoga is the best!

But she went ULTRA UTR if working at all since she is in a relationship last I heard of her.
I could not agree more. There is no low that is too low for Sofia to go. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
MORNING YOGA IS THE BEST!

You are quick to form an opinion without any hard facts......HOW could Rafael "confirm" this if he stated himself. The fact is none of us was actually there and no one knows what went on but the O/P and the provider.

Sofia was upset to hear that she was being accused of hiring a tranny. She said yes she did get a call that day and it was from the same "Rogue" she interviewed spewing off some babble so she hung up....

The Co-Op lady in question looked nothing like the P4 pics used on the name "Rogue". I would email the TS but the truth of being outed on Eccie would bring a definitive "no". If only to be kept UTR by the WK Cannable. The question remains unanswered. Think what you will, as I was only trying to bring some light to a situation. It still leaves me puzzled. The P4, The much higher rate in one week, there are far too many pieces that just do not fit. But to bring Sofia into this by trying to help you out.

KS- all of a sudden thinking Rafael knows the answers after antagonizing Rafael and myself so much. Naturally you will be on the board less now if you are who I suspect you are, you have "other things to do."

BW- Who has never had a positive thing to say about Sofia without even knowing her.

It still leaves open questions......
Is anyone else shocked that sofia and Paul agree? Never in a million years did anyone see that coming.
Is anyone else shocked that sofia and Paul agree? Never in a million years did anyone see that coming. Originally Posted by Wayward
"Birds of a feather....."
Paul- ? Where is Paul in all of this? OVERSEAS!
So just to clarify...IF there is someone passing themselves off as female and born as male do you all want to know so YOU can further investigate?
That's not a very nice thing for you to say about Raphael.
BW- Who has never had a positive thing to say about Sofia without even knowing her.
Originally Posted by angelinadream
I don’t have to know her. What she does to people is beyond sick.

Outing people to their families, calling CPS on people, harassing providers mothers at their place of work, blackmailing current clients, I could go on and on.

I know everything. I am bombarded on a weekly basis with stories from people who have been fucked over by Sofia. It's interesting because a lot of these people do not know each other yet they all tell the same story in some form or fashion.

Don’t worry AD, you will find out soon enough, because sooner rather then later you will become a victim of Sofia’s.

Personally I hope she flips your world up side down and causes you massive grief.

You are dead wrong for all the lies you spew on this board and allowing her to access your account and the ladies area.

On a final note just in case anyone is unaware the Rouge in this thread is not the Rouge the reviewer saw.

The Rouge the reviewer saw is an ex-Sofia girl and AD/Sofia are simply doing here what she/they do best .... con & lie.

Seriously why is Sofia allowed here? We all know Ad is Sofia. How long are we going to allow this to go on?
Why would people email you with Sofia issues? All I asked for was a question to be answered.

So your saying if you KNEW there was a tranny passing themselves as a woman you would stay silent? If you even suspected it you would go and post an alert, not even a question Brook.

Good going Brooke wishing ill on others does wonders for ya.......
Brooke Wild is lying about these so-called stories

If real people had real stories to tell they would have told them in the open, in alerts, with proof.

A hooktard who expects to be believed on authority: how droll!!!

All she has is her will to further the slander started by the pimp who runs horndogs (and former partner of Sofia's & turned competitor when he "stole" two of her girls.)
Drama Junkie.
It would be in ALERTS right Brook?
Cant we all just get along.....lmao
Really?