What is the fastest time you started fucking a client/or provider from the moment you or the provider walked in the door (first time meeting)? For providers and clients!!!

Not exactly on point, but sorta relevant:

http://www.mysweetapple.com/product/...-and-creampie/

She enters the room. Blowjob, facial, fucking, creampie. She leaves the room. Elapsed time: 14:39.
What is the fastest time you started fucking a client/ or provider from the moment you or the provider walked in the door assuming you never met before? I have had situations where we exchanged PMs and texts and knew we needed to fuck immediately. I love intensity. I greet him at the door nude and my pussy is so ready and wet. I pull off his clothes. His cock is super hard and dripping precum. We do a quick facefuck and then I am on my back with my legs spread and he slides his throbbing cock in deep. It is so intense)) Maybe took about 3 minutes before he fucked me. Like to hear from providers and guys please!!! Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Holly shit, that got me going lol
I've had to beg for sex my whole life, so my preferred session would be the "sexy neighbor girl seducing the older guy" thing. Seducing might be too mild. More like a girl who hadn't had any for months and just took a double dose of Spanish Fly. Panting, chest heaving as she runs her hands all over my legs and body while I'm saying "no, I really shouldn't" and even though I keep pushing her hand away, she puts it right back on my legs and crotch while begging me to let her suck my cock with lots of "please?!", and "I'll do a good job, I promise" until I finally give in and let her have her way with me. Right now, that should take about 30 seconds...LOL! I'd like to see how long I can hold off in that situation though.
A true slut nymphomaniac will get her COCK one way or another once she opens the door totally nude and you enter)))
  • BLM69
  • 09-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Not exactly on point, but sorta relevant:

http://www.mysweetapple.com/product/...-and-creampie/

She enters the room. Blowjob, facial, fucking, creampie. She leaves the room. Elapsed time: 14:39. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
That's all the time you need😀 no need for chitchat or need to break the ice
First time i saw allegra hope we said hello and were at it like rabbits.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but Teagan is now on my radar after reading this thread.
Someone brought up the subject of "sport fucking" and I agree that the excitement in true sport fucking can be the ultra quick fuck from the moment the two of you make eye contact until you fuck and both cum very hard. The orgasms are among the most intense))) Provider/client ultra quick fucking is usually mind blowing))
Once I met a client coming up the stairs to my floor midway down. I took one look at him and knew instantly he was looking for me. Yet, no words were said. Once our eyes met (in the middle of the stairs) he took me right then and there. He placed himself between me and the stairs AnD I rode him like my life depended on that moment. Threw caution into the wind AnD never thought to even ask his name. Funny how I will neVer eVer forget that moment!
With only one word said (aLwAyS) and a kiss on the forehead, I knew then he would too.
The connections we make as sexual beings are imprinted in our minds till the end of our time. I'm honored to know that when my time is done my efforts to make miles of smiles happen will (aLwAyS) go on!
My life has been devoted to connecting with people to simply feel that maDly, deEp, intEnsiTy that OnLy desire AnD anticipation can give me!
oXytoCin= the #1 reason I'm a nymphomaniac.
Well, that and edging...
Rotff
(wish you were here to show youuu)
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but Teagan is now on my radar after reading this thread. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
He he he
-mine NoW too!
First time I met my current Dallas fav, she walked in the door, had me in her mouth in 15 seconds and in her pussy less than 2 minutes later. Goes pretty much the same way every time I see her. Probably only clicked on the same level a few other times.
First time I met my current Dallas fav, she walked in the door, had me in her mouth in 15 seconds and in her pussy less than 2 minutes later. Goes pretty much the same way every time I see her. Probably only clicked on the same level a few other times. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Dubielicious, nymphomaniacs definitely have that edge and craving for fucking fast and fucking hard and cumming as often as we can. We need it so badly!! I gather you are driven like me)))
Dubielicious, nymphomaniacs definitely have that edge and craving for fucking... I gather you are driven like me))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Those statements ArE definitely perfect to help describe mE!

I'm just so different than most. I'm happy to say there is neVer gonna be enough moments in life to make cuddle puddles happen!
Youuu should come mingle my way while I'm in town...
When I'm around you never know what's gonna go down...
Or who.

Just a thought...
I wonder if I should just host a "pop-up-with-wrapped-gift-n-cum-on-in" cuddle puddle party Before I go down South on Monday... He he!
Dubielicious, you sound like very hot delicious fun) thanks for the thoughts and have a good trip down south to keep them happy there))